Looking for second opinion

How is Viper: Limited Edition, that shooter with Carrera as the heroine? I’d like to pick it up during the Valentine Day free Media shipping sale, but I don’t want to be disappointed.

Er, it’s very limited. The game itself isn’t all that great. I personally think it’s as bad as the English side games of Love Love Show. It might be worth it if you really want the artwork included, otherwise, it might not be worth the value.

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 01-28-2003).]

I did pick it up awhile back to finish my english collection. And it was not even worth the $15 to complete my full collection. It really it that bad. The game is extremely short and simplistic, the artwork is 75% stuff I had already seen just uncensored in most cases. Put the money toward something else is my suggestion.

Yeah, I wasn’t too sold on the ‘fully uncensored artwork’ stuff, I mean, if it was mosaiced in Japan, I can take it mosaiced in America.

All I know is, I had copies of both Fairy Nights “games”. They were so bad that not only do I almost regret spending the money, were I not helping the market…but I literally could not justify charging any amount of money for them. So I ended up giving them to Ladyphoenix.

I dunno, I thought the second one was pretty decent. The first one’s battle Mahjong sequence was lame. I wonder if the original version had playable Mahjong sequence…

yup, nande did give them to me, and i am not sure if i actually requested them or if he just kind of added them to the shipment of my LMM cards

furthermore, i haven’t even touched them, they just sit in my collection

By the way, if there’s anyone who wants to part with their Viper Limited Edition, I can buy it off their hands or negotiate a trade of some sorts.