Looking for some anime movies

HI,

Does anybody know an anime movie which features plenty of blood, gore, and sex as well? just think of it as a mature, adult oriented anime movie…i would like to know a few titles that fit that description.
please let me know

Thanks!

If you want a lot of blood and gore there is no way you can go wrong with Ninja Scroll. It looks great and is extremely violent. Plus there are a couple of sex scenes, but it would still be great without them. But don’t forget about the one anime any true fan of japanimation must have AKIRA.

quote:
Originally posted by cdog21:
If you want a lot of blood and gore there is no way you can go wrong with Ninja Scroll. It looks great and is extremely violent. Plus there are a couple of sex scenes, but it would still be great without them. But don't forget about the one anime any true fan of japanimation must have AKIRA.

Hi,
where can i get Ninja Scroll and Akira?

Bible Black has a lot of blood, occult, and sex. It makes me uncomfortable to watch but I do like the character designs very shiny and modern.

Hentai Neko has some reviews of it.

quote:
Originally posted by psx2k1:

Hi,
where can i get Ninja Scroll and Akira?

On the usual places like:

Amazon
Suncoast
Best Buy
DVD Box Office
etc. etc. etc.

[This message has been edited by fxho (edited 08-02-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
The best place is the Right Stuf for me since they admit they are out of stock
for anime and you can get your B-games and Anime all at once. They also take money orders with snail mail something many places
don't do today.
http://www.rightstuf.com/main.shtml

That's right to a certain extent. Unfortunately, even when the list price of certain DVDs is cheaper than other on-line shops, overall it is not the cheapest solution to me as am not in the US and shipping + custom adds up.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
If you just want cute girls with no sex,but blood and gore 3x3 Eyes is my favorite.

How about Kite?

Well I have plenty of anime with adult themes and alot of blood, I don’t tend to buy anime with alot of sex though… Go figure…

From what I do have though I’d recommend Blood, Ninja Scroll, NGE (uh Neon Genesis Evangeline if you don’t know what NGE means), Gasaraki (though it gets kinda strange near the end), and Spriggan (though ignore the plot and just enjoy the nice image work)…