Looking for Wikipedia editors

Hi, I am looking for one or more individuals with good knowledge of our games and good writing skills who would help us update and/or add some Wikipedia articles about our games. If you’re interested, please contact me at peter-jlist, domain name jlist.com. Note that we are in no way being spammy or anything – there are some valid articles we want to add to the database but I don’t have time to do it.

[ 08-31-2006, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Peter Payne ]

This is a good idea, wikipedia is pretty popular and getting the games spots in it would be useful. Good luck getting a good writer to help out.

Could someone do it anyway? unofficially. Like if I wanted to sometime.

Yay! 100th post!

[ 09-25-2006, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: DetectiveConan ]

Sure, Wikipedia’s articles are free for anyone to edit. :slight_smile:

I have an account there, but I’m not much of a writer.

Yes, what we’re mainly interested in doing is getting more articles about our games, especially the major PeaPri, G-Coll or JAST games. If anyone is interested in doing this as a major project, we might be willing to support you in some way.

Again, at no time are we indicating that we want anyone to post “pro-us” articles or anything. Encyclopedia-style informative articles are what we’d like to see more of, completely within Wikipedia’s guidelines. We’d write some ourselves if we had more time.

looks for Brave Soul

There is an article, cool! reads
Dating sim?! clicks word
…It’s defined as being these bishoujo games? That’s not right at all. I’ll take care of this one of these days. >_<

emailed.