Looking to buy OOP B-games

Hey all I’ve been in a collecting mood so i decided to look for some out of print B-games. Basically I’m looking for everything except True Love as i already have it. This includes the stand alone versions of games that were later released in compilations (Nocturnal Illusions, Three Sisters, ranaway city, ect).

EDIT: Email is Duckhand@ hotmail.com. If i make a deal I will have you list it on Ebay as a Buy it Now once we agree on a price most likely. If you don’t have good ebay feedback feel free to contact me but I can’t assure you that I’ll take the risk of buying.

[This message has been edited by Laslow (edited 04-30-2005).]

I don’t think he’s looking for value. I think he’s looking to waste money on collectibles for its own sake.

I have almost all of them, and in mint conditions too. The question is, are you willing to pay about $1000 US (yes that is 3 zeros) for each (yes, each means 1 game) ?

Please ignore my last post. I did some research and found out that a few of my games might be worth more than that. Since this is serious money, I’m going to have to consult my lawyer first. As of now, nothing is for sale.

quote:
Originally posted by Laslow:
Hey all I've been in a collecting mood so i decided to look for some out of print B-games. Basically I'm looking for everything except True Love as i already have it. This includes the stand alone versions of games that were later released in compilations (Nocturnal Illusions, Three Sisters, ranaway city, ect).

Please email me. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

meh forgot to include my email address for some reason. its duckhand@ hotmail.com. Dropped you an email Ecchi.

quote:
Originally posted by xung:
Please ignore my last post. I did some research and found out that a few of my games might be worth more than that. Since this is serious money, I'm going to have to consult my lawyer first. As of now, nothing is for sale.

How exactly did you find this out? I'm pretty sure there aren't more than a handful of serious B-game collectors out there. I'd doubt that any of your games would be worth more than 1k. Hell, even the holy grail of nintendo collecting, the gold Nintendo World Chapionship cart only goes for 5k on ebay, and there were less than 50 of those made.

meh double post

Nothing is gonna top the True Love I auctioned off on eBay. It sold for at least $150, IIRC. I can go back and look at my PayPal transaction record and fetch the exact amount.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Nothing is gonna top the True Love I auctioned off on eBay. It sold for at least $150, IIRC. I can go back and look at my PayPal transaction record and fetch the exact amount.
Ugh, I think I was one of the people that bid on that auction as well - except I dropped out of the bidding once it hit about $35.

Yeah I still have my copy of True Love SEALED. Someone on the boards had a friend in Italy taht found like 4 sealed copies in a little store in italy.

That “someone” was me.

An Italian lurker of this board mentioned that True Love was still available at the Italian site “Fat’s Dream”. But they only shipped within Italy. So I asked an Italian friend of mine to buy 5 copies (which turned out to be the last ones). One for me, and 4 for a couple of lucky board members.

Ah yeah hey Benoit. I reember the name started with a B but thats about it . I have a horrible memory hehe.