Love Hina dating sim at Newgrounds

This is a) significantly funnier than the anime and b) significantly more enjoyable than the anime (apologies to Love Hina fans. Apologies and my sympathies )

Back to the game, must punch that bitch Naru.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=144166

In a word, wow.

This game is sort of like a less restrictive version of the GBA Love Hina game, only much, much weirder. And I reached that conclusion after only five minutes.

Back in college, I would’ve had more free time to play online games such as this, but even then I would’ve died of embarrassment. And despite my wishes, I can’t head to my public library and try to finish it in the two hours alotted 'net users…

Anyway, someone had better tell the creators of this game that if creating a CD-ROM of this game is possible, then they should try to do it. I’d buy it for thirty, maybe forty dollars. I will try to contact the individuals tomorrow.

So in conclusion, this game is “OMG IT IS TEH FUNNY LOL!!1111” Thanks for listening.

-J. Alan: fandork, encourager, blah blah blah.

Good luck getting the ending where Mutsumi doesn’t die… (Okay, I haven’t gotten that far, but…)

Yeah, this game was pretty fun. I’ll tell my friends about it.

How can you guys even find the game. I’m more like wow, thats a whole lot of popups when I click on the link :stuck_out_tongue:

I use the pop up blocker Netscape has. Yes, I use Netscape, call me a stubborn bastard who refuses to let Micro and soft win. I don’t care, I like Netscape, it’s nostalgic for me. It’s like a cookie. Or a Waffo!
I haven’t been sleeping much…

------------------
精神 の 神

Yes, Safari if using a Mac, will make your browsing totally popup-free. It’s lovely.

Mozilla is da bomb for popup blocking. Since I switched to mozilla I haven’t seen 1 popup, plus I got extensions that block flash ads too unless I click on them. I ain’t going back to IE no more

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Mozilla is da bomb for popup blocking. Since I switched to mozilla I haven't seen 1 popup, plus I got extensions that block flash ads too unless I click on them. I ain't going back to IE no more [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

I uninstalled that piece of crap.

Incidentally, get rid of Realplayer. There is so much spyware in it that if you attempt to install it without being connected to the Internet, your machine will crash. At least if you run 98.

This is a very enjoyable game, thanks for the recommendation.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
I uninstalled that piece of crap.

Incidentally, get rid of Realplayer. There is so much spyware in it that if you attempt to install it without being connected to the Internet, your machine will crash. At least if you run 98.

Which did you unistall IE or mozilla? Realplayer is a piece of junk and I would never install it knowingly. luckly my firewall can be set up to only allow the programs I want to have Inet access [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Which did you unistall IE or mozilla?

No, I uninstalled Flash. Die, annoying advertising vector! Die!

LOL heh I would unistall flash if it weren’t that a couple of sites I visit need flash running in order to navigate. With flashblocker I get to visit those sites but can block all the other ad crap

And for those who need a bit of help…

naruhaseyes - be naru
eva4hidden - an EVA4 secret
theincredibleyou - Items, stats to the max
allyourmoves - Have all moves - extra move - revive depending on how much magic you have that’s how much HP is recovers
rainbowsrgood - dressup shinobu
randomamv - see AMV credits
sofarsogood - See insane conversations
moneygrowsontrees - gives lots of money
motokoismotoko - Dressup Motoko
hellissprings - hell is the springs
smashwatermelons - Dressup mutsumi
crazygirlmot - every picture of motoko is of her in the springs

It was sorta funny, but it was a lot like the Neon Genesis Evangelion one.