Love Hina Gorgeous

I was just wondering if anyone out there had played this and what their impressions might be. I have a guide for it that has some fantastic pictures in it that really make me want to play the game.

Skyrocket,

What is Love Hina Gorgeous? Is it related to the anime and/or the manga?

Carerra02

Well… PS2’s Love Hina Georgeous is not relating both anime and manga.

Keitaro goes to France for studying oversea.

All of five girls follow him to France. They decide to hang around France.

Its gameplay is similar to Dreamcast (dating simulation game)

I will check information from the-magic.com

They should make it more interesting. Like he goes to africa or something. Kinda like sakura wars and a million other games, where they go to France. Seems like developers have a thing about france hehe.

Go to France? Not one second of the game is set in France.

From what I understand if Keitaro messes up his exams again he`ll have to go to France, but the game is set at the Hinata House.

Ok, thats a litlte differen;t then. Suonds more realistic.

quote:
Originally posted by Skyrocket:
I was just wondering if anyone out there had played this and what their impressions might be. I have a guide for it that has some fantastic pictures in it that really make me want to play the game.

HUH?!?! WHAT!??! LOVE HINA GORGEOUS?!?! WANT IT! WANT IT! WANT IT! *huge arrow over Shadow's head saying "Big Naru Fan"*

From what I've seen, in certain situations, you get to control 'Keitaro's hands' when he 'stumbles' into the girls, using the 3d rotation thingies of the PS2 pad. Where does hands fall, however, will decide where you go: Heaven or Hell.

And since it IS based on the manga, we'll see a bit of skin, a bit of blushing, a bit of fumbling, and Keitaro flying through the Hinatasou roof.

Would be nice if Pea Pri would translate a PS2 game. Given the popularity of LH, it's doubtful no hardcore fan of the series would pass this up.

*starts hitting his head* kyaaa.... first release of it in Japan and I FORGOT to look up the ISBN number to order it! BAKA BAKA BAKA!!! *arrow appear again saying "Example of Hardcore fan beating himself up if one such fan passed up the opportunity"*

Wrong on all accounts. My guide says nothing about controlling Keitaros hands and the game is clearly based on the anime. The girls wear towels in the hot spring.<P>If you wear expecting to be able to grope girls and oogle lots of skin youre in for a big letdown.

quote:
Originally posted by Skyrocket:
Wrong on all accounts. My guide says nothing about controlling Keitaro`s hands and the game is clearly based on the anime. The girls wear towels in the hot spring.

If you wear expecting to be able to grope girls and oogle lots of skin you`re in for a big letdown.

Dang! (Sounded too good to be true, though!) lol!

Still! It's a big anticipated game! It's probably gonna be good, too! (If you happen to have the guide, do you also happen to have the game?)

they ought to have a new series really