Love Potion

I was looking for Love Potion the other day and noticed Himeya was sold out, and jast wasn’t carrying it. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy at?

Thanks,
Shaun

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
I was looking for Love Potion the other day and noticed Himeya was sold out, and jast wasn't carrying it. Does anyone know where I can buy a copy at?

Thanks,
Shaun

Try http://www.nikaku.com The Nikaku Animart still has Love Potion listed in their catalog.

Allright, Thanks a lot!

Interesting, though $48 seems a little steep for Love Potion. I’ve never heard of that “Fashion Town” one either. Anyone know anything about it?

its been a long time, and it was in japanese… But if i recall you spend a day with some girls shopping. Its a paperdoll style game, you dress em up, and at the end of the day they show you their portfolio…
Know it was in japanses so i dont know it exactly, but it was easy enough with out knowing japanese.

Planet Anime also seems to carry Love Potion, but it says ‘Availability: 2-4 weeks’ which I assume means they order from the distributor, which would probably be Himeya, which doesn’t have any in stock.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Planet Anime also seems to carry Love Potion, but it says 'Availability: 2-4 weeks' which I assume means they order from the distributor, which would probably be Himeya, which doesn't have any in stock.

Sounds like an odd logic chain kinda thing. Hmm, I forgot what I was looking at over at Right Stuf but it was a Right Stuf product that was also listed as "on order from distributor" which just struck me as funny for some reason...