Macademi Wasshoi!

I can’t be the only person here, who is enjoying the hell outta Macademi Wasshoi!

Imagine if the most powerful magic users, gods and demons in the cosmos, were moe obsessed otaku. There ya go. Fun and chaos.

I love Ein her and Master: she’s obedient and loves him to no end, but isn’t afraid to put him in his place when the need arises. It’s also endearing to see the rare moments he shows his own affections back.

might be something i need to check out.

This series gets better and better. :slight_smile:

I know Takuto and his three harem girls are the stars of the show, but Eitarou and his three harem girls steal the show each time they’re on screen. :o

Just watched the first episode, and I have to agree that this show is surprisingly good. I guess it has one single problem: this season is just full of excellent animes :mrgreen: Anyway, I’ll be following this one too from now on.

it is one of the best comedy anime of the season

Wait till you see Episode 5… LOVE AND PEACE!!! :twisted:

that guy haunts my dreams

but the epilogue was good

i am working on some amv’s for the first 6 episodes
the first one will be on my youtube page tomarrow

Episode 9 was all about inu-mimi meido… thus it was pure win. We even got to see her true form: sexy rawr. :twisted:

Cute side story about her and Takuto, and the way things were shown, it seems he would have made a better master for her than Eitarou… but I can’t help but wonder why Ein is so loyal to him… and in Episode 1 we got to see a rare moment of her resting in Eitarou’s arms. Will be interesting to see Eitarou when he’s serious about the real world (instead of his otaku land), and what earned his familiar’s eternal love. :o

the story really gets moving in episode 10

Too bad my Japanese sucks too much to watch the Raw :frowning:

Edit:  I've only seen up to 6, cause the subbers are taking too long it would seem :p

Hopefully more gets done soon cause I am seriously lovin' this series.

I mean seriously how can you not love a show that [spoiler]turns everyone into cute animal people?[/spoiler] lol  :lol:

Ok I swear one of these days i'll stop being lazy and finish my profile n stuff but until then, -generic catchphrase

May as well play with the spoiler tags since i’m new, In case you are wondering who dun it, it was Colonel Sanders in the kitchen with the 7 herbs and spices

This show is pretty hilarious.

Heh… all they did was end an episode on a serious note, rather than a comedic or totally nonsense one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it just me… or do the head goddess and head demon have a “more than professional relationship” going on (and I don’t mean being otaku either)? 8)

Narg’s prediction:

Takuto is the Mother Goddess - not Tanarotte.

It’s fun how the writers had the most powerful wizard in the academy (Eitarou), had a reason to not care about the battle.

Also the bunny head band turning it’s wearer into the model moe girl? Priceless!

we will see if you are right i a week or 2

episode 11
was very crazy it makes the theory at least seem possible

Interesting episode…

[spoiler]I ruled out Tanarotte being the Mother Goddess, because it was too easy… the red herring. Takuto created Tanarotte, and whenever the lead demon and goddess talked about their creator, they were always looking at Takuto - not Tanarotte. The ending of episode 10 just cemented the notion on me.

Episode 11 all but vindicates that… Takuto is capable of creating gods and demons, as well as entirely new universes. Since he’s not aware of what he’s doing, it throws the universe off balance… hence Heaven and Hell getting involved. Rather nastily too… those two aren’t so cute anymore.

The new wild card is Eitarou - who was always obviously WAAAY too powerful, when compared to the others: he could enslave other gods and demons, not to mention his meido familiar (i.e. slave) is a powerhouse herself. I’m figuring that if Takuto is that setting’s God, then he’s the Devil (his offensive magic is darkness based).

Tanarotte is the harem leader… lol… (she got him out of that personal hell of his). I was always hoping it would be Suzuho… but I guess it’s funnier with the cat girl doing it. :P[/spoiler]

So I decided to say screw it and see how much I can understand of the Raw Japanese episodes and I can actually understand a fair bit, so it’s actually making sense to me and I can follow it decently, :smiley:

So on that note I will be caught up tonight most likely~ but I may have some questions as my Japanese is so not perfect :lol:

I’m just excited I never really watched raw before cause I didn’t think i’d understand it (but I guess I underestimated myself) So i had to come post on here out of excitement :slight_smile:

-loves this show-

the episode 8 subs hint at this

the first 2 dvd raws episode are out no claymation but more creative censoring for the between the legs for tanarotte

Rumors of a second season are running rampant. Official announcement is expected within a few weeks.

So long as Eitarou and his harem are still making doujin, along with the Head Demon and Head Goddess having their “otaku vacation” and secret dating thing going on, I’m happy. :mrgreen: