Makura/KeroQ general

Recently I played a route in H2o(Hayami’s route+Agth+trans agrr) and her after story (Including the AFTER AFTER)

Basically I just want opinions on it,I personally loved all the characters and the simplistic story.

[size=50]Hamaji story sucked ass tho ;_;[/size]

[size=50]Yui was so moe in Hayami after[/size]

[size=50]Is the girl with twin tails in Sakura no uta related to Hayami?[/size]

And one of my favorite moments

The music was also great(Hayami’s ending song and several others)

I loved H2O-- well, H2O and Route After and Another, specifically- I feel both titles are really necessary and that the ideal experience is in both games, not either one, but anyway- beyond the fact that I absolutely adore the art style (the use of lighting, above all) and the musc, the game combines all elements to create a near-flawless atmosphere. The setting; the village and its history were even reused in a certain later game, but no spoiling =P

“The setting; the village and its history were even reused in a certain later game, but no spoiling =P”

I’ll assume its Sakura no Uta since I saw Hamaji on the character list. xD

I’m glad you also liked it : )

My favorite track is the one the plays during the railroad scenes

I wasn’t referring to Sakura no Uta, although it’s certainly possible; I had no idea Hamaji was in it though!

http://www.makura-soft.com/sakura01/chara.html [size=50]I have no Idea what you’re referring to then XD[/size]

What did you think of the Hamaji story with the brown haired girl? [size=50]How dare they do that to Hamaji[/size]

I played Complete story edition and I was wondering if getting Root after and another is worth it (For the other hamaji story)

Huh, right you are. Only three characters overlap, through- and no mention of a setting change.

I’ve never played it, just H2O by itself and Complete Story. Apparently you miss out on some ??? play moments with a certain card game and some other things.

I think I’ll check it out since I’ve seen a cg where Hamaji has breast(Possibly fake or a dream?)

Offtopic:
Come to mention it have you played Tsui no sora? How does it compare to Subahibi?

It’s basically proto-Subarashiki Hibi. About every aspect is weaker, although Tsui no Sora adds a certain level of ambiguity to the ending which is interesting. I definitely recommend playing it first though- it doesn’t exactly spoil anything and it is interesting to compare the two stories.

I’d play it (LOLOL machine translations) but I can’t find it (Hard copy and other methods…) : /

[size=50]Any chance on you ever translating it? Sca-ji also did more artwork in it(Like 3 characters?)[/size]

Okay so…I found it
Installed it and its full screen only with huge black borders around it
Is it possible to get it in window mode?

Edit: And changed title
Edit: According to Sir.Anon I can’t.