MangaGamer takes Suggestions!

Besides what Narg has stated, there is of course the general culture of saying ??? / ??? (shou ga nai / shikata ga nai) in Japan.

So THAT"S what’s wrong with me.

True. Which is countered by the western phrase: Apathy is death.

The fact that you didn’t know you’re insane, already proves your insanity. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or: “Enough is enough.”

Don’t get me wrong: I’ll get a renewal if the original was a REALLY good game and the updates are worth an hour or two of entertainment (usually the addition of 2 or 3 winnable girls will seal it for me), but Da Capo ain’t one of 'em. At least for me that is. However I WILL buy a copy of Da Capo when its translated and released - but just once. If the remake is released a year later, I’m gonna pass on it and find something new in their catalog.

I thought Da Capo Plus Communication adds in around 6 new heroines in addition to the original 7? That may explain why they’re tackling the original game first.

Random thought: Do you think MG will ever get their hands on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Fantasy?

Probably only if Da Capo and Suika do well. Circus is using those “old” games to test the waters first.

Yea. But none of the new girls interest me.

Only Sagisawa made my pee-pee go schwing - and technically she could be twincest… although it comes with the carnal knowledge of bestiality… technically speaking of course.

Oh the sacrifices we make for identical love. :wink:

Suika is on my hit list, but that title doesn’t have actual twin sharing according to my friend. :frowning:

Did Eternal Fantasy turn out okay? The demo was the source of much amusement, due to an awful battle system. It looked ridiculous.

Games like those never focus on gameplay, we should just hope for the story as usual

Suika has a twin in chapter 1 but… err… one is in comma, the other being a maiden and so no twincest, hehe :roll: