Merry Christmas and Very Happy New Year

Hi, Just dropped in to wish all of ya a very very merry christmas and a prosperous new year. TC

Merry Christmas! Here’s hoping twin santa girls wind up getting inside Narg’s stockings … :wink:

Oops I’m a day late :oops: , but, hey, this BBS has grown boring lately :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: .
Merry Christmas to you all :smiley: .

Can’t help it, I’ve been very busy with studies lately … 8) :lol:
I guess we need some hot topic to discuss… if you get what I am hinting at :wink:

oh… I was late…

Merry Christmas!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Merry New Year or Terrible New Year.

New Year’s Eve isn’t until tomorrow, so I’ve still got time to wish everyone Happy New Year–the Year of the Bunny Girl.

Eh… Time sure flies fast huh? I can still remember posting reply to a similar thread last year, hoping for more variations in eroge to be released in English. Anyway, I"d like to wish a Happy New Year to everyone in JAST/G-Collection/Peach Princess, good luck in everything you do there (negotiating future releases and partnerships, localizing products, etc.), thanks for releasing those titles so more people can enjoy them. Also, Happy New Year to everyone here in the forum, members and admins alike, it’s been a good place to hang around.