Miharu in Girls Bravo 2

Well, there’s Comic Party, but then that references an anime which comes from a game. So in a way, it could be a direct reference, if they skip the middle man. :shrugs:

I just know there’s something else, but I can’t think straight for some reason. I think it’s stress. That doesn’t mean I’m thinking gay, though.

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 07-13-2004).]

Your list seems to be missing that one episode of Excel Saga, and the one of Abenobashi as well, that basically mock the genre in general. I know for a fact one of the two (don’t remember which) specifically makes fun of Sister Princess.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Your list seems to be missing that one episode of Excel Saga, and the one of Abenobashi as well, that basically mock the genre in general. I know for a fact one of the two (don't remember which) specifically makes fun of Sister Princess.

I've never seen Abenobashi, but the episode of Excel Saga that spoofs datings sims is episode four, which Sakamoto has listed.

------------------
精神 の 神

That Excel Saga episode 4 was the best. Don’t see many dating sims with the “kill her” option nowadays…

I saw the second episode of Girls Bravo but I didn’t notice the parody of Tokimeki Memorial. Was it before or after the commercial break? I’ll need to take a closer look. I like the series a lot so far. Miharu’s cuteness is off the chart. I’m going to buy the R2s when they come out. The boxsets come with figures, plus they will be uncensored. (Damn you, Fuji) Anyone else who thinks that Miharu is pretty might like this wallpaper.

http://www.weasl.net/w.php?wall=girlsbravo

Okay, I see. Haha. Thanks for pointing it out. When I heard the name “Miharu” I thought of the oranged haired robot Miharu in Da Capo. Of course, from now on I’ll think of this Miharu from Girls Bravo when I hear the name Miharu. The prettiest one is always the one that comes to mind first.

Fourth season? Are they still only releasing the first season in region one?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 08-05-2004).]

I read the topic and I finally find the Girls Bravo. Here ©@Is it this one?

[This message has been edited by Computermania (edited 08-05-2004).]

The R1 discs probably won’t come with a manga style artbox and for sure not with diorama figures. Usually I just get R1s because they’re cheaper but this series is really good and it comes with lots of great extras that won’t make it to R1. Same reason I got Nurse Angel Ririka SOS on R2.

quote:
Originally posted by Sakamoto:
The first two seasons are listed as coming out in R1.

Is the second season under a different title? Or are the releasing them at once as part of that 4 disc set?

I’m pretty sure the second season is just “GIRLS ¬Éu¬É¬â¬É{¬Å[ Second Season.” Just like the first season is “GIRLS ¬Éu¬É¬â¬É{¬Å[ First Season.” It’s really just one 24-episode series, divided into 2 seperate 12-episode “seasons.” If the second season is released in the same manner as the first, it should release as 4, 2, 4, 2. That is, the first DVD boxset has eight episodes on four discs. The second set will have no box, but it will have a figure and some extras. The two discs from the second set will fit in the first box, and then all 12 episodes from the first season will be in the first box. The same should happen for the second season. Each of the four boxes comes with a figure and the figures to together to look like a certian picture. That can be seen here:
http://www.girls-bravo.tv/information_02.html

The manga illustration is the DVD box art. I doubt the R1s will get that box, or the figures. Also note that this series was censored by Fuji TV, so the fansubs that you have been watching are all censored. The DVD release by Kodakawa will be uncensored. No added steam, and all the edited scenes will be there. Here’s and add for the DVD release. Don’t remember some of these scenes? Oh, that’s right, they weren’t on TV!

http://www.girls-bravo.tv/dvd.html