Milky House Memorial

I just had a thought about Nocturnal Illusion, one of the 3 games in this re-release package.

The origional release of Nocturnal Illusion had scenes for Arisa and Red Riding Hood removed, since they were younger characters.
now that the Ashcroft vs. FSC issue has been resolved, do you suppose those scenes will be added back in?

Sure would be nice to have a complete unedited version of Nocturnal Illusion.

Now that you mention it, I remember that. It really sucked hainvg the scenes cut out.

Hmm, actually I would guess that those scenes would be left out still giving how touchy the subject was. But then again, how often have I been right about such things?

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Hmm, actually I would guess that those scenes would be left out still giving how touchy the subject was. But then again, how often have I been right about such things?

I don't know, how many times have you idly speculated about such things?

yay!
I sent an email to jlist and the reply is that yes, the scenes will be added back in

now I just have to buy a copy

[This message has been edited by exoarchaeologist (edited 11-23-2002).]

I still don’t think the scenes that were cut out of May Club will ever be put back in though. Having seen them, it’s probably a good idea.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
I still don't think the scenes that were cut out of May Club will ever be put back in though. Having seen them, it's probably a good idea.

Seconded.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
Seconded.

Um. Dare I ask? What did they cut out?