MinDeaD BlooD DVD Special Edition

This have not been translated I suppose?!

Wouldn’t fit a US release? With the usual AO rating it would. There’s tons of gore video games out there rated M. Especially if it was only described, that’s not too bad at all.

O___________________________________O;;;;;;;;;;
WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[PEDRO]

NN N OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO ! N N N O O O O O O O O O O ! N N N O O O O O O O O O O ! N NN O O O O O O O O O O N NN OOO OOO OOO OOO OOO ![/PEDRO]

[ 08-01-2006, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

I just got MinDeaDBlood DVD edition too and I have to agree with everything you said, Nagrakan. It’s awesome.

I just disagree on one minor point. I think they did mix up the sound track a little. I noticed they switched up the music (not with anything new, but with a more appropriate BGM) in a couple places. For instance when Mayu is standing out in the hallway in the Mansion thinking about her mother and Arisa walks up on her and gets yelled at to go back to work “Shigoto shinasai yo!” or something like that- I swear they changed the song to a more expressive beat or added music. I think they did that in a couple of places. I also thought they lengthened some of the BGMS.

To add on, I think MinDeadBlood could probably be translated, although whether it ever will be is the question. On the violence side, taking out the perversion that comes with the sex scenes, (which people who play these games expect) it really doesn’t seem much worse than a rated R movie. Plotwise, even though it gets grotesque, there’s an underlying purpose. Even when it’s seems like they’re just going for shock value, with the strong plot and characters I find it much better than a lot of the half-a$$ed fluff titles out there.

Shizuru, Mayu, Mana, Yuka, the four of them together make four strong characters lined up for what you know is going to be quite a showdown and I couldn’t wait to find out who would be bested in each scenario.

I love this game…

[ 08-11-2006, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Hhaze ]