Mini Poll: AXNY/BAAF

So who here is planning to go to AXNY/BAAF?

After giving it some thought, since it will take place one week after my thesis, it shouldn’t affect my thesis work whether I pass it of fail it. So I told them that 90% I would go, although I am a bit intimidated with the local manhattan traffic.

And before my university for good (if I pass), I will abuse my school’s resources for one last time. My school has 2 big HP poster plotters which is free to “abuse” for us archiTORTURE students. I will make a banner for peapri that will run across the table.

It will be 5ft x 2.5ft:
http://www.peachprincess.com/lamuness/banner-draft.jpg
Now those 2 “figures” will of course be replaced by 2 characters from peapri’s games. The problem is I don’t know which girls to pick, so I will let you guys decide.

So, Poll time!
Just post who you want to appear on the banner, and I will count the votes myself.

Restrictions:
1. has to be from peapri’s games (duh)
2. has to be a girl (double duh)
3. please only pick from XC1, XC2, TCI (I hope I still have the source files for this), SD, CP. Charas from LMM are ok but discouraged (don’t ask me why).

If kept in good shape, the banner will be used in future cons too. And don’t expect the quality to be anything impressive since it’s meant to be viewed from afar and it’s below eye level.

Also there will be another thing showing up at peapri’s booth, but it will remain a secret and surprise as the japanese staff are currently digging various source promotional materials for me. However, for those who have been following what I am doing with my artist alley stuff, this is not hard to guess (big hint).

I will be having my artist alley stuff (prints and doujinshi) with me at the booth, but I won’t have it up on the table (since this is peapri’s booth after all not mine), so if you want to see or purchase my stuff, just let me know…please buy my stuff~~~ (well, buy peapri’s stuff too :P)

Disclaimer:
If I can’t find the data for one chara that’s most voted, the next runner-up will be used.

ADD:
Poll ends in the middle of next week (the week of 08/19).

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 08-15-2002).]

I am unfortunately not going to be able to make it to New York. I wish you well.

My votes:
1.Makoto
2.Keika

I would vote for Carrol, but you didn’t include Brave Soul in the choices.

I vote for
1. Ayumi from TCI
2. Makoto from TCI

I would say one from Will and one from Crowd, in which case they are:

From Crowd: Asuka, preferably char design from XC2.

From Will: Yuki-onna Shizuka (the one wearing the white robe) from SD.

Caveat emptor, though, with Asuka and her uniform. Unless, of course, if you go with that “junior college” stuff…

Runners up:

From Crowd: Alicia, of Brave Soul, and Mai (depending on pose) of TCI.
From Will: Keika, of SD, and Elise, of CP.

Well, I wish I could go but given how I wasn’t able to get over to California for Comic-Con, there’s almost no way I can make it all the to New York.

Hmm, I guess in order of preference:
1. Kyoka from SD
2. Elise from CP
3. Ayumi from TCI
What no WC choices?

No WC because I don’t have the files myself
No BS because standing pose sprite images are not used in the game
No LMM because…I will tell you guys later.
You can still choose LMM charas but I won’t prioritize those votes.

please write the game title next to the name so my life becomes easier. Ksarchet, I will assume you are refering to keika from SD, and not keiko from TCI (typos can happen).

…and please, 2 votes max (don’t put like 3 or 4 choices; I will only count the first 2)

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 08-15-2002).]

1. Snow Drop - Shizuka in her White Robe~
    2. TCI - Kumi~

Runner Up - Snow Drop - Honami

^^

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
No WC because I don't have the files myself
No BS because standing pose sprite images are not used in the game
No LMM because....I will tell you guys later.
You can still choose LMM charas but I won't prioritize those votes.

Actually, I didn't expect you to really answer that question but thanks for that brief explanation. I was a bit curious about that.

quote:

...and please, 2 votes max (don't put like 3 or 4 choices; I will only count the first 2)

Whoops! Sorry about that, Lamuness-san. Good thing I listed mine in order.

I may go to BAAF as I live in Manhattan.

Hmm… My vote…
Kumi, Mai, Keiko, Shizuka…

My brain may fried…

Hello to

To woodelf:

Nah, my wife’s not going…I doubt he can get pass the US border. The surprise thing is nothing spectacular anyways so don’t expect too much.

Trio…I think that will make a somewhat unbalance in the design, and plus the average layman who just walk by the dealer’s room will not realize that those 3 girls are a “trio”. Decide on 2 charas please.

Webcast…I think I am too ugly to be on camera, I have no camera face at all. I may take pictures, but I am not sure about that (because that’s the only picture I will take if I were in AXNY, nothing else interests me, or worthwhile for me to take pics of; sorry I am not into cosplay)

OK MY VOTES:

1) Shizuka-chan in her white robe from SD

2)Mai-chan from TCI

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
To woodelf:

Nah, my wife's not going...I doubt he can get pass the US border. The surprise thing is nothing spectacular anyways so don't expect too much.

Was that a typo? Or this the end result of Canada's new same-sex marriage?????

My vote:

1.) Ayumi (TCI)
2.) Reiko (CP)

Hmm, since i’m not living in the US, I won’t be able to attend BAAF, but I hope it’s still OK to vote…

I vote for:

1. Makoto from TCI

2. Miyki from XC2 (in her Greek dress that you see here: http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/cg/xchange2/miyuki.jpg ^_^)

quote:
Originally posted by fxho:
Was that a typo? Or this the end result of Canada's new same-sex marriage?????

Guess you havn't gotten to the cat posting in the other thread yet. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes Lamuness, I meant Keika from Snow Drop. Sorry for not being specific enough. Have fun. Please post a pic of the booth. I would like to see how it looked.

Guys, how about this: http://www.misterpoll.com/259506145.html

Edit: corrected a small mistake I did in the poll; I forgot to put the CP characters there

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 08-16-2002).]

My votes are:
1: Kyoka from TCI
2: Keika from SD

Good luck!

My vote upon this are:

1)Shizuka(either form) from Snow Drop
2)Kumi from Tokimeki Check In

Enough… said…

I prefer not having an electronic poll for this since I don’t want people casting more votes than they should (plus the fact that you have to give 2 choices that’s harder to control), and since this is a very short and easy poll, I will just count it by hand.

hmm, so far Kumi (TCI) and Shizuka (SD) hae the most votes, I think…