Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)

I think there was some prologue already, but is the series already out?
And does it count as the official continuation?

(And unrelated: absolutely loved the theme Blood Teller. Still listening to it to this day.)

Shonen Ace published a sneakpeak teaser of the DVD manga, giving away some of the plot. Esuno Sakae himself does the manga, so it’s pretty much canon as that goes.

There was never any doubt this series would see Western release. Here’s a trailer with the official English dub. Not a person who watches dub’ed anime, but I know people who do.

Here’s the casting:

We shall see if this Brina Palencia is worthy of voicing the Queen of Yandere.

Well, as someone who watches dubs I can say at least Josh Grelle was good choice, as for Brina Palencia she sounds alright so far. In the roles I’ve heard her in (mainly Chopper in One Piece, Holo in Spice and Wolf, and Rei in the NGE movies) she does a pretty good job.

Sucks for me that the dub releases in August since I have a bit too much tied up in preorders for Tales of Xillia, Dragon’s Crown, Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road, Sweet Fuse: At Your Side, and a couple of anime DVDs that all come out in August :cry:

Remember that chapter when Tsubaki became mesmerized by Yuki’s huge dick, and then Yuno barged in with that axe, and Yuki talked her out of killing Tsubaki so they could have a threesome?

Nope. Me neither. I guess that’s why there’s doujins. :wink:

My August grabs are:
High School DxD
Haganai Season 1
Sword art Online vol.1

plus "I preordered the Akira Yamamoto statue from Yamato:2199, so needless to say my budget can’t handle anything else lol

It was out since some time ago, but just recently remembered Redial and got to watch it.

(Spoilers follow)

Basically connects the end of the anime (with Yukki moping around for ten thousand years) with the last scene of the manga (Yuno reappearing), which was left out of the anime. At the moment Narg complained that it was a bit too forced of a happy ending and that the series was fine without it, but here there’s a sensible explanation and development for that.
Also, it explains by Akise is in the 3rd world: again as Deus agent (though this time conscious of it), to check out the other diary users (that won’t, in that world).

Well, took a look at this offical little preview clip from the dub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQY2NrU92yw

I’ll say Yuki and Murmur’s dub voices are spot on perfect fits, and Deus’ voice is alright though that could be because I’ve heard Kent Williams in so many other roles . No preview clips of Yuno though, too bad.

Edit: Just clicked the link for the preorder just to window shop and holy crap $30.99?!?! That’s a bargain (it’s $38.99 at Rightstuf) , preordered :mrgreen:
Edit 2: Turns out the second part comes out at the same time, my poor wallet :cry:

Finally found an official clip with Yuno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roX1S-YvLYg

She sounds alright, need to hear more of her in the role though (blame Amazon’s Super Saver Shipping).

Edit: As for Redial…I wonder how it would have been recieved if it had instead revealed that Yuki and Yuno were actually aliens from the planet Zeist :mrgreen: