Mizuiro in English?

You are late. G-Coll parent house in Japan went bankrupt, so their fate is still on the edge.

quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut_ger:
Can Anyone tell me where i can purchase the full Version in English. My Japanes is not so good.

An official english localized version of Mizuiro doesn't exist.

Even getting ahold of a copy of the original japanese version should still be rather difficult, even though I heard rumors that NekoNeko plans to re-release Mizuiro and Gin Iro soon.

... but of course, that will be the original versions and thus be in japanese.

Though, there may be hopes for you regarding GinIro, if they include again their own engrish version of the narration, as they did in the original release...

GinIro? if thats what i think it is i wouldnt even consider that an english translation

------------------
Step by step there is no need to rush, case by case I don’t care if people laugh. Beyond the uncountable says she is there waiting for me

quote:
Originally posted by Italicus:
You are late. G-Coll parent house in Japan went bankrupt, so their fate is still on the edge.

Obviously he means the US-based branch, which still exists.

Under peach Princess suzeraneity, which he forgot to mention.

I am familiar with the fansub version in question. The project has been on “hiatus” for at least 2 years. I believe, but am not certain, that I have heard tell that the guy who did the patch has declared that it is dead.