Moe Yaoi Games Please

I was thinking “Huh? What are moe yaoi games?” when I saw the subject line from the main page. Moe means something when it comes to manga/anime, after all. :slight_smile:

[ 05-17-2007, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Benoit ]

I think she(or is a he ?) means ‘shota’ games… the male answer to lolicon.

And if so… sure why not ?

Bring on the fujoshi market !

How about some H-Otome games? Girl after boy/s. they do exist. Yes, I am back, trying again to get peter or whoever’s over this, to get some H-games for us, women who want games that’s not Yaoi but straight. Maybe I’m the only one who does. :frowning:

I’d love to see some otome games get released too, but I think their audience is even smaller than the one for yaoi games. Hirameki took a risk with Yo-Jin-Bo, which I’m thankful for, but from the sound of it, it didn’t perform too well sales wise… Regardless, I hope they take a look at Karin Entertainment’s Princess Nightmare, seeing as Animamundi did well for them.

Anyways, I’ll support any games Jast USA, Peach Princess, and etc releases that are aimed at girls, wether they’re yaoi or otome games. So I’ll be looking foward to whatever else may be aquired down the road.

http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=002719;p=1#000036

Something for both rmr34 and evila, since I myself want otome games, though I’d focus on getting the Wil subsidiary SUgar Beans to get their games translated first (since PP has a contract with Will)

i have already posted a long time ago about SugarBeans. Under the moon, Love Drops. There are more. There’s one called Butler’s (I think) It looked good, I’m not sure if it’s will. I personally would love any one of GXB H-game out, just pick one, and go with it, anyone with hott guys. XD about all of GXB has them in it, lol. But since that will never happen, I might has well continue learning Japanese, Maybe in 7 years I can play one, and understand it.

It would be nice if Hirameki released Princess Nightmare. I would buy it. I also have Yo-jin-bo. I don’t know why it didn’t do well in sales, but I did buy it, and don’t regret it. I loved the story and the endings, the good ones, the bad endings were sad. I did get a few of them. I will have to go to Hirameki board and start requesting again, Im not sure if they will take it, but it won’t hurt, maybe they will consider it or something. which I was hoping Peachprincess would consider translating a least one GXB H-game. I am thankful for the few who supports the idea, but I don’t understand why some is not. I know Yaoi is having a lot of bashing by some, while I don’t really care for it, the two games that’s out is the only H-games for girls to play and a few others. I thought some that doesn’t approve of Yaoi, would accept GXB H-games instead of Yaoi. I guess only a few appoves of it, but a lot are for Yuri. I’m not into Yaoi or Yuri, but straight GXB games. I guess, I’ll just stick to learing Japanese, then. sayonara

[ 05-22-2007, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: rmr34 ]

Hey, hey… don’t go !

And I’d ask that you be patient. I had to wait 8 whole years before Starcraft 2 was released, and Raidy was translated 4 years after it appeared in Japan. COmpared to that, the SUgar Beans games are quite young (Love Drops is vintage 2006, Under the Moon late 2006)

And I hope your preference for GXB games will eb shared by more,a nd will eventually be answered. I want some myself; I’m tired of the typical harem.

Well YMK wasn’t even a year old when it was licensed.
(it came out on December 2005, it was announced for US release in on about June 2006), And came out after it turned a year old. So I don’t think age necessarily has anything to do with it, particularly because it’s Will brand, one of PP’s investors,IIRC.