Moero Downhill Night Blaze Windows 7 64bit Crash!

I was playing the game and while on the Rinka route after you get your time disqualified for using “special petrol” and go to lunch with Komachi during the conversation with her afterwards the game crashes. I tried re-installing and running in windows xp compatibility mode but it still crashes.
I am has stated using Windows 7 64bit.
Is there gonna be a patch update to fix this issue or any method you could suggest to get it working to get past that point?
I also noticed some weird text at the end of one Shuuji Aikawa line’s on that route it goes
“…Say, Akito… You don’t think I’m a very fast racer at all. Don’t you agree?”@text,1{
I’ve put the game to one side for now but was just wondering if anyone else experienced similar problems?

Thanks

While I can’t vouch for any crashes, I have noticed a few problems with the script with missing words and spaces near the beginning of the game.

Oh hey, thanks for reminding me where that @text,1 was popping up inappropriately. Now I know where to look to fix it. As for your crash, I’m gonna try and go through that part again to see, because during my first playthrough, I had no crash issues, and I’m also running Win 7 64 bit (no compatibility modes used)

And to answer another question, yes there is an official patch in the works that’ll fix the text issues.

That’s cool glad I could help and save you some time with the text fixes, a bit surprised that you haven’t had the crash!
Here’s my crash log details if that can help with a diagnosis to what the problem may be.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: MD-BLAZE.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 50874d79
Fault Module Name: MD-BLAZE.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 50874d79
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000aafb
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1041
Additional Information 1: 8cea
Additional Information 2: 8cea6f37b7255bc289030a53aa47d08b
Additional Information 3: c457
Additional Information 4: c457f3101dc056e4352f804b6c7ef09e

Good to know someone’s working on the text fixes and little bugs that crept through. Thanks!