Movies like Virgin Roster

I have just had my first Bishojo game experience with Virgin Roster. While the plot left something to be desired, I loved the theme! Innocents totally reduced and subjugated. Any movies that I should seek out? Thanks all.

Movies as in…?

he basically wants movies of girls getting raped, lovely.

------------------
Step by step there is no need to rush, case by case I don’t care if people laugh. Beyond the uncountable says she is there waiting for me

May I suggest visiting hentaineko.com for basic information about the content and plot of tons of hentai movies that are dubbed or subbed english?

Don’t go by the scores necessarily - one of the reviewers can come across as weirdly prudish at times (of the ‘Why on EARTH are you watching hentai if you feel this way?’ sort) so read WHY a title gets a certain score before you decide yay or nay.

Rape is a pretty common theme - there are lots of different things available.

I am not sure…

Punishment
Nightmare Campus

Best review site on the web I know of:

http://www.animeondvd.com/

They list just about every known anime title including “H” titles. Just click on dvd reviews, and depending on which part of the world you are in click on the correct region on the next screen (United States is Region 1, etc…)

Gives a funny look to RobertG

Steps away

Huh… welcome board.

If you like animated dark-themed bgames, you can try other translated Zyx games too, like Tsuki and DYLHB 1&2. Other dark-themed bgames i remember are GIBO (has a dark H-anime version too), Hitomi my Stepsister, W.C., X-Change 1&2 and Sensei 2. Just take a look and you will find a lot.

As for Dark-themed H-animes, there are a lot released in english nowadays, like Isaku/Kyusaku/Shuzaku, Kojin Taxi, Bible Black, etc. In the fact, much more than romance-themed ones.

I can’t help you very much, because i dislike the dark-themed H-Animes/games genre myself.

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 01-12-2006).]

Gives an approving look to RobertG

Comes nearby

…or, if you dare, you can start a serious study of Japanese tongue and later buy those GREAT “forbidden” h-games.

Welcome aboard, fellow Dark Sider.

[This message has been edited by Baldo (edited 01-12-2006).]

Heh…my given title of “Dark Force Witch” …methinks I like the sound of “Dark Force Warlock” better…my masculine nature noted properly.

Back to the subject. Since it has turned to the “darker” subjects of b-gaming I have been curious to ask at least this question: Why hasn’t any Alice Soft games made it to this side of the big pond? Is it because of some kind of “bad content” or lack of interaction with translation companies? I only find that one has ever crossed over.

Found them some time ago and noticed they have really great art. Seems a shame to me that it cannot be enjoyed here.

(Presented only for humor purposes)

Japan IS an island right? And we are on a continent? When it comes to b-gaming I feel the roles reversed, all of us pining on our beach waiting for the first sign of coconuts or driftwood to wander into our grasps…

The large mass off in the distance hording mounds of plenty…blast!!! Bet they are feasting now in their mountains of anime and games!

quote:
DYLHB 1&2

How is Horny Bunnies "dark-themed"? It's seriously light-hearted, especially the first.

The insipid blandness of all the girls fills his head with visions of stabbing them all gruesomely to death?

(No, I haven’t actually played the Horny Bunnies games. THey looked boring. )

[/QUOTE][/B]
If you like animated dark-themed bgames, you can try other translated Zyx games too, like Tsuki and DYLHB 1&2. Other dark-themed bgames i remember are GIBO (has a dark H-anime version too), Hitomi my Stepsister, W.C., X-Change 1&2 and Sensei 2. Just take a look and you will find a lot.

I can’t help you very much, because i dislike the dark-themed H-Animes/games genre myself.

[This message has been edited by Peter Gilis (edited 01-12-2006).][/B][/QUOTE]

Tsuki, Gibo, Hitomi, Sensei = Dark
W.C. = Fetish(Bathroom Functions)
DYLHB 1&2 = Fetish(Bunny Costume)
X-Change 1&2 = ?multi-themed?

Thanks all for help to a newbie.

quote:
Originally posted by Mirk:
Why hasn't any Alice Soft games made it to this side of the big pond?

* sigh *
Take a look here and here!

quote:
I only find that one has ever crossed over.

Which one?
I though you just before said that none of them has made it over the pond - and were right by doing so... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/confused.gif[/img]

quote:
Found them some time ago and noticed they have really great art. Seems a shame to me that it cannot be enjoyed here.

Actually, if you just talk about the art, you miss other points: so far every Alice Soft game that I touched (Darcrows, Dai Akuji and Pastel Chime) has also a quite unique mix of gameplay and storyline!

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 01-12-2006).]

Quote Unicorn)
Which one?
I though you just before said that none of them has made it over the pond - and were right by doing so…

The only English example of Alice Soft I have ever witnessed was a oddly translated copy of Rance some years ago here at a convention. So I do know at least one copy made it to the states. I cannot remember if it was before or after those games were declared “shareware” officially by the company, but it was already well dated in the least. A programming associate of mine had it. Whether it was officially made Alice Soft or an impromptu translation I will probably never know, but there are still copies around.

Qoute Unicorn)
Actually, if you just talk about the art, you miss other points: so far every Alice Soft game that I touched (Darcrows, Dai Akuji and Pastel Chime) has also a quite unique mix of gameplay and storyline!

Again, that is my point. The only thing I can analyze without months of painstaking translation stumbling IS the artwork. My frustration, albeit more of a humored nature, is that it is possibly all I will ever know of them. The most complete list I have had for awhile is this one:

2005 Pastel C++ PC
2005 Galzoo Island PC
2005 Pastel Chime Continue PC
2005 Ultra Mahou Shojo Manana Vol. 5 PC
2005 Ultra Mahou Shoujo Manana Vol. 4 PC
2004 Ultra Mahou Shoujo Manana Vol. 3 PC
2004 Alice no Yakata 7 PC
2004 Ultra Mahou Shoujo Manana Vol. 2 PC
2004 Rance VI: Zesu Houkai PC
2004 Majo no Shokuzai PC
2003 Daibanchou: Big Bang Age PC
2003 Darcrows PC
2003 Night Demon: Yume Oni PC
2003 Les Chairs Cruelles PC
2003 Tsuma Migui 2 PC
2003 Mamanyonyo PC
2002 Lance 5D PC
2002 Dalk Gaiden PC
2002 NOR PC
2002 Chou Subaru Tenshi Escalayer PC
2002 Pastel Chime PC
2002 Pro Suchudento Good PC
2002 Mamori Kamisama PC
2002 Tsuma Migui PC
2001 Dai Akuji PC
2001 Only You PC
2001 Yoru ga Kitaru! Square of the Moon PC
2000 20-Seiki Alice PC
2000 DiaboLiQuE PC
2000 Reishiki PC
2000 Atlatch=Nacha PC
2000 Kaerunyo Panyon PC
2000 See In Ao
(Pre-2000 gets scant-Moby Games listing is where I found the Rance references, I just copied theirs instead of typing in all of my data)
AmbivalenZ: Niritsu Haihan 1994 Adventure, Role-Playing (RPG) DOS, Windows

Dalk 1992 Adventure, Role-Playing (RPG), Strategy DOS, Windows 3.x

Dr. Stop! 1990 Adventure MSX, Windows 3.x

Intruder: Sakura Yashiki no Tansaku 1989 Adventure MSX

Little Princess 1987 Adventure MSX

Rance: Hikari o Motomete 1989 Adventure, Role-Playing (RPG) MSX, Windows 3.x

Rance II: Hangyaku no Shoujotachi 1990 Adventure, Role-Playing (RPG) MSX, Windows 3.x
Rance III: Riizasu Kanraku 1991 Adventure, Role-Playing (RPG) DOS, Windows 3.x

Toushin Toshi 1990 Adventure, Role-Playing (RPG) DOS, MSX

That is the only point I made in the entire thing. There is a mountain of great material out there, have known (and seen) some of it personally. Sadly, with no one bridging the legal and language barriers even my scant knowledge of this company might be more than most.