My apologies

I’m very sorry, everyone. Only now do I realize that somehow, I’ve ruined the board’s friendly nature and light-hearted flow of conversation.

I apologize.

Maybe I should just leave… If you honestly think so, don’t hesitate to say it.

What are you talking about? I lurk most of the time but I don’t see much wrong with any of your posts. People disagree with each other, that is natural. Just keep on posting

[This message has been edited by dco_chris (edited 06-26-2004).]

I have no clue what you are talking about, most of your posts seem no different then that which the rest of us post. As dco_chris we sometimes disagree which makes it fun, and the more passionate someone feels on a subject the more likely they are to make a passionate response. There is nothing wrong with that at all, it’s natural.

Where do the complaints about me come from, then?

i dont see any problems “this time”, even though i must say i didn’t read every single thread…but then, i have no idea if anybody emailed you directly for complaints, but i didn’t get any complaints myself about your posts…

You’re a regular here now, Benoit. If you aren’t like the rest of us, that isn’t a problem or you wouldn’t be a regular right now. I can’t speak for everyone else, but I think you’re just fine now.

No, Lamuness, I haven’t received any complaints in my inbox. But I’m still thinking about the ones you mentioned more than a month ago.

I don’t know, it’s just a feeling I had.

I’m new, but I haven’t found your posts to be any different than anybody elses for the most part. You voice your opinion, but so does everybody else–I haven’t seen you come out and flame anybody. I certainly haven’t seen you ruin anybody’s day, that I know of. I’d say, “Relax… enjoy the board.”

Benoit, I am not complaining and seeing about your messages on forums. You’re reminding as good person.

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
No, Lamuness, I haven't received any complaints in my inbox. But I'm still thinking about the ones you mentioned more than a month ago.

I don't know, it's just a feeling I had.

*shrug* I thought we more or less went over the topic in that thread you put up at the begining of May (at least I think that's what you're referring to). Fxho-san more or less went over how some of your posts come off a bit on the aggressive side, but it's nothing you really need to apologize for or should feel it necessary to leave over. Believe me, it's really obvious when someone is disruptive and you aren't.

Alright then.

Yeah didn’t we have this thread a few months ago? Hey post here if your comfortable but if you feel it’s too uncomfortable or it’s not fun anymore to post then maybe it’s time to go. In the end we all post here to have fun and to share information about the things we enjoy.

I’m more concerned about if OTHERS feel comfortable with me around.

Oh well you can’t please everyone. Learned that a long, long time ago

In my experience if you do please everyone you’re probably doing something drastically wrong.

I think many of us feel comfortable around you.