My HD crashed again

oh man i lost my LMM data this time, and gee…the project is now canned (not delayed)…happy?

alright, just to clear up some things in case you have doubts over the main page…

1. just so you know, i have NO AUTHORITY over editing the main peapri pages at all except for the downloads/support pages; peter doesn’t let me do that…remember that i am just the errand boy here.

2. and as stated on the page, it is one of Will Japan’s abandoned projects (and therefore unannounced) so you wont find any info elsewhere; don’t bother searching the web for it.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
2. and as stated on the page, it is one of Will Japan's abandoned projects (and therefore unannounced) so you wont find any info elsewhere; don't bother searching the web for it.

But wait, if it was abandoned, doesn't that theoretically mean that it was never finished? I mean, if they abandoned a finished project, that just doesn't make any sense because they could still release a finished project and make up for some of the overhead loss, albeit a little of a buggy program. So, since it was abandoned and probably never completed, I don't see how we can get the full, complete version, translated and all.

There, that's my take on the situation. I'm going to sleep now. [img]http://seishin.webspace4free.biz/ab/sleep.gif[/img]

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 04-01-2004).]

yes, it was never finished. everything was ready, except the engine itself. back then the programmer who was supposedly doing the lmm training simulation engine quitted the company and snowdrop wasn’t doing too well at that time so they decided to can the project. a few years later (now), when will japan decided to redo lmm’s engine for the english version and seeing how well snowdrop is doing here this project was brought back up again.

its kinda pointless for them to release them now in japanese coz the game is now considered dated there…think about it; do u see on will japan’s product page anything like “little my maid renewal version” or “little my snowdrop” for that matter even though we are doing them in english?

ADD:
just so you know, there ARE abandoned hgame projects in japan…if u look at getchu.com’s game release calendar, look near the end of the list and u will see a bunch of stopped/canned/abandoned titles, assuming the companies announced them in the first place.

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 04-01-2004).]

No wonder I couldn’t find any related information of that game anywhere on the web.

Oh Wait… SO… this means that the news of the game, “Little My Snow Drop,” is real???

WooHoo… It works… My fingers crossing does have its effect. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I am looking forward to this particular game as it looks quite good.

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 04-01-2004).]

@_@ sheesh you guys are gullible. Think about it, why do we recieve first word of this on April 1st?

why? i will answer this the philisophical way:

why not?

even though today is april fool, it doesn’t mean everybody will tell lies. business and stock markets will run as usual, and courthouses will not close because they fear people will give false testimonials. if everybody is just as paranoid as laslow, the whole world will cease to function today.

Haha, April Fools joke…

Of course such stuff can be announced on 1 April, but the combination and the nature of it gives it away. :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
why? i will answer this the philisophical way:

why not?

even though today is april fool, it doesn't mean everybody will tell lies. business and stock markets will run as usual, and courthouses will not close because they fear people will give false testimonials. if everybody is just as paranoid as laslow, the whole world will cease to function today.

Haha man that would be so awesome. testify for the defense at a murder trial and shout "I can't lie anymore, I saw him kill the guy and hide his body!" then shout "April Fools! I got you guys good!". Im sure everyone would enjoy it [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]