My Website Poll

i am just so happy to have 168 votes that right now i don’t care about the results lol

::whistles innocently::

No, I didn’t do anything to any lemons.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
No, I didn't do anything to any lemons.

Of course not!
That's what you have your minions for, right? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Not really suprised by the results. I woulda voted for “ANYTHING BUT AN ADV” over story if it had been a choice. Lets face it, Brave Soul has a cliched story and pretty boring sex scenes but its held my attention longer than most ADVs because its, well, different and a pretty fun old school RPG to boot.

I thought the story was only half clichÈ.
The villain isn’t your ancient beast deal. He was a human who just didn’t want to die. I thought it was original.

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
I thought the story was only half clichÈ.
The villain isn't your ancient beast deal. He was a human who just didn't want to die. I thought it was original.

Go and play Planescape: Torment.

Great game Nandemonai . Planescape is my second favorite D&D setting after ravenloft.

Ravenloft Rocks!!! Sorry, regressing back to the days that I actually did play real role playing games… sigh

All of a sudden, the Poll results are becoming very… unusual.
Possible sabotage?

quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
All of a sudden, the Poll results are becoming very... unusual.
Possible sabotage?

Let's see:
My last evaluation was just one week ago with 168 votes.
Now, theer are 334 votes, that is almost twice as much.

Now for the changes:

Light and funny 16 (9%) -> 21 (6%) -3%
Serious story-driven 22 (13%) -> 101 (30%) +17%
A total sex romp 63 (37%) -> 73 (21%) -18%
Dark story-driven 7 (4%) -> 61 (18%) +11%
Fairy tale 13 (7%) -> 15 (4%) -1%
Hardcore fetish 14 (7%) -> 24 (7%)
All of the above 32 (19%) -> 38 (11%) -8%
None of the above 1 (0%) -> 1 (0%)

Yep, it seems like two trolls have started a stamina-in-poll-voting-contest.

Too bad, but I think that invalidates all future votes in that poll.... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

what ever happened to you sending me Planescape: Torment, Nande?

… I got busy? I’m sorry, life’s been beyond crazy and I just didn’t get a chance to take care of it yet. There’s a 3-day weekend coming up, I’ll try to take care of it then.

You know, it could be that the poll was linked to a bishoujo board that also has story/plot fans…

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
You know, it could be that the poll was linked to a bishoujo board that also has story/plot fans...

In the meantime, only these two options have increased by about 80 votes each while all other options got up 4 votes at maximum.

I'd say, there is no way that the poll isn't abused by trolls.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 09-03-2004).]