Narg isn't dead

Despite popular rumors, I’m not dead.

However I was caught up in a series of tragic events and withdrew from normal life for bit to cope and catch up. It also didn’t help that someone with Russian ip addresses has been hacking my site for fun.

In any case, I have one hell of an email backlog to go through, so I’d best start on that. Not sure when my site will be back up, since the intruder did a real good job of corrupting my SQL database and the automated backup sequence. Lost everything pretty much… It does however, give me a reason to start with a clean slate and redesign the site for greater expansion and total W3C - better security too.

Till then, I have this makeshift email address if anyone wants to contact me directly and not use the forum:

By the way… anyone seen any good twincest lately? These twinlicious sisters are from the uber short yet uber sweet dojin: Stereo Life

Yeah, Real Life is often hard, but Hope never dies… Welcome back!
Truly a pity for your site, even if it’s three+ weeks that your reviews (ONLY the reviews, not the rest) were unavailable.
About recent, twin-enhanced erogames, the only I remember just now is Koihime Musou, sorry (IT’S GOOD, however).

Welcome back, Nargrakhan!

I’m sorry to hear that. Getting your reviews wiped sucks. :frowning:

If you need help with this W3C thing, give me a holler! I wish I knew PHP… With static pages, you wouldn’t need to worry about security, but then you wouldn’t be able to let people submit comments. :confused:

That’s okay!!! :slight_smile:

-

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]