Nausicaa DVD available for preorder

Any and all Miyazaki fans get your butt out there and preorder it already! Go! Go! Go!

I bet lot of us already have the R2 release.

Sorry to disappoint you, but, errrr…, no!

This is a release I have been waiting for, however, there are way too many anime being released in the next couple of months and, unfortunately, I might have to delay this one for the end of the year… Comic Party, R.O.D. TV, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Sentimental Journey (According to Anime on DVD, it is September 14th, 2004. finally!!!), etc. etc. etc.

Not a problem fx, I didn’t get the R2 release, although I was sorely tempted, but it’s cool, yeah I’m getting Comic Party, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight and Ghost in the Shell Stand alone Complex as well so I feel your pain.

According to someone on the AOD board

quote:
The following have been pushed back to 2005 Jan 31. Previously they were slated for August 31 of this year.

Nausicaa, Valley of the Wind
Poroco Rosso
My Neighbor Totoro

Can anyone confirm? Looks like I may get some more milage out of my R2 Nausicaa.

I don’t know about release that early, but I did hear that it got delayed indefinitely. But that was a bit ago, so they may have given a date, which could very well be January 31st. But as far as I know officially, it has no release date.

------------------
精神 の 神