Need a funny game

I’d recommend do you like horny bunnies? (haven’t played the scond one) and heart de roommate, both are fun, light hearted game, I don’t think you’ll be gut busting tough.

Welcome to the forums as well :slight_smile:

Well, Knights of Xentar was comedic… :slight_smile:

Tokimeki Check-in. Not gut busting, but it’s got some humor scenes and is very light hearted.

Welcome!!!

Yes, Let’s Meow Meow was really good.

Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

No one mentionned the X change serie?
It’s strange put a side the well know pervert bus it’s really light and funny.

I personally would recommend the X-Change series, but other might have other opinions ^^

I loved Eve Burst Error, it was funny as hell.

I did like Chain - The Lost Footsteps by ZYX, got from G-Collections backm when they where theit own company.

If you want something light-hearted and with little plot, I recommend “Kango Shicyauzo 1 & 2” (I’m gonna Nurse you). Some parts in the first one are pretty hilarious (probably stupid too).
Two other funny games are Brave Soul (b/c the graphics are so horribly bad), and Come See Me Tonight ONE.

And I guess you could do better? The graphics are alright. The CG are great.

Brave Soul is funny whenever Cobden is there. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Bishoujo!!

I would also recomend tha Kango series…especially Kango 2 wich i loved :slight_smile:
That (dont know if this counts as a spoiler but now you have been warned) lesson in syring handling is just too hilarious…I laughed so hard i almost fell of my chair

Hey Benoit, I didn’t mean the CGs,they’re fine, I meant the in gameplay graphics that are horrible dude…

Bravesoul is sorta like a Hentai diablo, but for the major part of the game, you’re in a 2D interface that doesn’t look that great. Also I found moving around to be quite a pain. I mean it could be better (at least like Starcraft graphics, which is a 1997/98 game too, and SC graphics don’t look that great).

Well this was released in 2001 and the graphics for games like this don’t generally get the same level of (what was then) cutting-edge graphics (starcraft).