Need help identifying game production cast

Does anyone have such resources? Right now I need to know the character designer for Eve Burst Error, Desire, Adam the Double factor by the way.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Does anyone have such resources? Right now I need to know the character designer for Eve Burst Error, Desire, Adam the Double factor by the way.

Appears to be Nao Tajima for EBE. You can find more information here

[This message has been edited by Angry Gamer (edited 09-26-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Angry Gamer (edited 09-26-2003).]

I kinda figured it was him.
I got an Exodus Guilty pencil board and I noticed his work looked exactly like the work in EBE and Desire:

His HP:
http://ntfactory.fc2web.com/

Yeah, he spends more time to draw for Abel and other comapny now. Let’s list the illustrators for some of C’s ware works.

Yasamata Shiyami
http://home.e-catv.ne.jp/shiyami/index.html
Fatal Relation
Love Potion
Desire for PC98
Gloria
Xenon

Tajima Nao
Desire for Saturn and Windows
EVE burst error

CARNELIAN
EVE Zero

FIORNO399
Adam the Double Factor
EVE TFA

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:

Bokmeow, email me, and I'll take a look. I still have the original instruction manual that came with the Desire game.

Wait... I'll just fish it out now...

(time passes)

Desire, Character Design / Design Director: Nao Tajima (Found this in the instruction booklet.)

Can't find anything in the EVE Burst Error instruction booklet.

You might be able to email Himeya directly to ask them... or, the games might have a .txt file that has prodution crew and whatnot.

quote:
Originally posted by Logicgate:
CARNELIAN
EVE Zero

CARNELIAN? Oh noooooooo!
So, I really have to get EVE Zero!
I thought about skipping that one and simply continuing with "The Loast one" after "EVE Burst Error"....

Thanks for the responses guys. I’ve updated my review with the information.