Need help, need screenshots

Hi everybody. I need a little bit of help. I need screenshots of Gloria, the sexier and hornier the better. Of course it’s subject to your opinion. Please send me about 8 of them, at their ‘full screen’ resolution, that way the graphics come out much better. You probably all realize I sold mine because I was collecting capital for my trip to Japan, and I plan on buying it back when I get back, but right now I need these screenshots for someone else’s website. Thank you.

Why is there suddenly these requests for Gloria screenshots? Is something going on that I don’t know about?

The reason for this is I wrote a new review for Gloria, but J-mate doesn’t have any sexy/horny screenshots for it. I sold the game because I was collecting capital for my trip to Japan, and the only screenshots I took were the pretty non-H ones because I’m on a university connection, and you know me, my emphasis on story and being all intellectual and s**t. So if anyone can help out that would be great.

Just curious. It was just wierd that you and Made In DNA were both suddenly asking for screenshots of Gloria. Hmm, man I can’t even remember when was the last time I played that game…

This, too, is all part of my evil plans.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
This, too, is all part of my evil plans.

Your attorney consents with this confession? Did you fire the one, you had the last time?

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Your attorney consents with this confession? Did you fire the one, you had the last time?

*grin*

No, this particular evil plan doesn't involve anything illegal.