Need new games to play

Well I’ve had a nice run playing through Tsuyokiss and They are my noble masters. Now I need a new game to play. Does anyone have any recommendations? Preferably I’d like to play a game involving stronger willed girls as depicted in Tsuyokiss and Kimiaru (masters) but the greatest priority is on a good plot with some comedy in it. I had quite a lot of laughs playing through Tsuyokiss and the like, now I need some games to tide me over until the sequel comes out.

Since neither of those have been translated into English either professionally or by a fan group I assume you’re asking for suggestions of Japanese games (hence the forum move) - I’ll move the topic back if you were asking for English language games to play.

If you were asking for English language recommendations, I’d say Snow Sakura might be interesting to you - many of the girls are relatively strong (though none quite as hardcore tsundere as Tsuyokiss or Kimiaru), and the game has some great comedic episodes. These aren’t really in the same light romantic comedy vein, but for strong women it’s hard to beat Nitroplus games; I can personally recommend Jingai Makyou and Zoku: Satsuriku no Jango (Tre Donne Crudeli).

I recommend Popotan! It has a very good plot and comedy. It also has one of the characters being rather strong-willed, Mai. But this is a biased opinion here. I think everyone should play Popotan [size=50](and like it)[/size]. :mrgreen:

I’d recommend Ashita to Kimi no Autame Ni. It’s my favorite eroge of 2007, and near the top of my all-time favorite list. There are a couple of winnable tsundere (and boy, is Saya ever tsuntsun. :roll: ) Gorgeous graphics, a good plot, and some truly funny dialogue make this a real winner.

Good plot with some comedy and strong-willed girls?
I recommend Zanma Taisei Demonbane, AYAKASHI or Yatohime Zankikou!

Well Narg will suggest Kanojo Tachi no Ryuugi

http://130cm.jp/games/theirstyles/index.html

The title has twins. Vampire twins. 8)

They pretty much dominate your Player controlled ass. Plus the title is not eccentric or devoted to twincest, so you don’t have to love twins to enjoy it. Not something that revolves around twins, but rather, something that just happens to have twins in it.

Not a “slapstick” comedy though… too gothy for that kind of stuff. Has the “dark humor” thing.

is hypnotised by twins

pokes hypnotized papillon :twisted:

Starts to draw in Papillon’s face 8)

Absurdist, if you want another erogame with tsunderes, try this one: COOL from Micro.

The game CHU x CHU IDOL from Unisonshift has some very strong-willed women (and vampires), too.

Of course, NITRO+ is pretty famous for making eroges with strong women, too. :roll:

I already played Kanogi, and that game was awesome, I also already have ChuxChu as well. Both were very good titles.

I’m looking into getting COOL (hopefully its still in print). But I’m wondering how good the story is for COOL. Was it popular or any good?