Need to get in touch with someone about Jast

I need to get in touch with anyone I can to do something about Jast because I cant stand this anymore…Now Id understand complete if something is back ordered but they havent said that yet and I understand if there was really something wrong with my address but Ive giving them my addy a few times and EVE burst error wouldnt have made it here -_- see I dont like ppl playing around with my money I saved up for 2 weks to get these games from workin for my mom and when I finally had the cash I ordred them and now out of all this time I have 1 Item out of 5 and Im getting super pissed because I dont know what to do…they wont email me back and they dont have number to call. I want to know why my stuff cant reach me but they give me confusing emails>.< can someone tell me what I can do about this?

alright, alright…
I will ask peter to check on this…

Damn and just 5 minutes ago I was a sucker and bought Transfer student from them>.< IM SUCH A DUMB ASS!!

Thanks Lamuness I really Appreciate it^^

Sometimes it takes 3-4 days for the m to reply to your email. They have always replied to my emails, just usually can take a couple days.

Well the last email the sent me wa slike last saturday and its already friday here-_- I just dont get how they havent gotten to me yet…

Thesame thing happened to me when I ordered a Viper series game, finally after they said they sent it 3 times and charged me an extra twenty bucks it arrived. I don’t know what happened to the other copies they supposedly sent, but I never got a refund of the extra money I paid and none of the other copies they “sent” arrived

I recently also just ordred Transfer student from them and I hope that they are just swamped by emails because I dislike being ignored and specially when it comes to my money…I hope that they dont charge me extra money…

[This message has been edited by Kenshinsama (edited 08-10-2002).]

Lamuness were u ever able to get in touch with Peter?

Well to be honest, since I don’t work for Jastusa I don’t think I should get involved in this; it’s really between you and Peter.

All I wrote is that there is a guy ranting on this BBS about an order he placed with jastusa and told him to check on it. Whatever happens after is beyond my control

I hope that he can…Im sure he just wont totally ignor my emails and not get back to me…>.<

[This message has been edited by Kenshinsama (edited 08-11-2002).]

Well I FINALLY got an email from peter saying all my games went out on the 10th of this month and will be here shortly and as a bonus he added the game maids story for free fro the huge delay…