New Crowd Game: ???????????3???? ?????

Huh, never heard of that.

Oh well…

sits in a corner and sulks while waiting for this and Yin-Yang 2 to be translated

i hope jast usa does this within a year or so
but we might not know till next year’s con season

I’ve played it, but only the sex scenes, since I don’t understand the language well enough to follow the story. I am ADDICTED to it. It has a character depth in regard to relationships that I can pick up on without speaking the language. I’d hesitate to call it a fuckfest, because it really isn’t.

i think this is the first major crowd fandisk
it looks pretty good i hope jast gets this if they translate the main game

Oh… my.

Yes, this needs to be obtained as well. It looks positively delightful. I can’t wait to get my hands on an import, let alone a translation by PP.

Please, please pick up this series.

lets hope jast announces this

BTW, what’s the release date on this?

The official site isn’t even up yet (only a teaser site is currently online), so don’t expect a release date announcement until that happens.

This sounds… interesting. @_@ I’m starting to go for GBs… :stuck_out_tongue: It’s always fun to see someone getting pushed into a corner and being made to make choices that he/she would never do, otherwise. :stuck_out_tongue: :twisted:

new info
new forums sigs and all the main characters are tg’ed
http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/crowd/product … m6_bn.html

Oh… oh my… sqees in excitement.

I can’t wait for this one! Now I really hope Jast picks these up!

it’s interesting although I’m not sure I’ll get it when it comes out. Lack of loliness and twincest are deciding factors, but the comedic idea of a demon lord trying to conquer the world trapped in a female body sounds like something from a Disgaea game which I tend to like…

is this character loli enough for you http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/crowd/product … _char.html

Um, who?

Seems about as bendy as a corkscrew - from what I could tell, ALL the characters switch between outies and innies.

Looks kind of fun though, I figure I’d pick it up if it was released here. :smiley:

I’ve been playing a game like that lately. It’s rather silly and hasn’t really sold me on the genre though.

Aha, I see. That’s interesting.
Since CROWD like to put things up on dlsite I’ll probably check out one of these titles (or maybe one of the Alternative titles) at some point and contrast

I’ve had similar problems with gender swapping eroges. Every game I’ve tried doesn’t quite seem to know what it wants to be, and vacillates between a large number of different genres, even on a scene by scene basis, with the result that it doesn’t really succeed at any of them (X-Change 3 is by far the worst culprit). Maybe that makes them more appealing for someone who just wants to play a gender-swapping game as it allows for a wider range of situations/ero-scenes etc., but it does hurt the game’s overall consistency and quality.

I guess there might be two alternative ways of going about it, neither of which I’ve seen attempted yet - take the approach that the KISS eroges (or some Softhouse Seal games) do and come up with a completely ridiculous denpa-esque scenario/protagonist/characters, or put the scenario first and write a story-based game that happens to have characters that swap gender in it.

Natsuyume Nagisa

Well, maybe not QUITE, but it also depends on your interpretation.

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/crowd/product … m6_cg.html

A few CG shots are up and it looks wonderful so far. I really, really want these two to get licensed. I’d go so far as to rank them higher then X-Change Alternative 2.