New Crowd Game: ???????????3???? ?????

As far i know, this game - Sekai wo Seifukusurutame no 3tsu no Houhou - is about a devil lord trying to dominate all the lands, who got turned into a… woman! Now he must try to find a cure for his/her condition at the same time he try to avoid to be rped/gangrped by every soldier he meets.

X-Change meets Ijitte Princess! :lol:

Looks quite interesting.

Crowd really do love their genderbending stories don’t they! But so do I :smiley:

but looks it should be renamed X-change: Disgaea

I’d buy that

Oh god.

Please. PLEASE. PLEASE pick this up and translate this.

You know, after Cat girl alliance and Yin-Yang 2.

I’ll do anything. I’ll cut off my foot and mail it to you if it helps.

(Edit: Sorry about the bump, meant to add it to my bookmarks.)

I personally think this game looks REALLY interesting. It has the whole genderbender aspect, done the way I like it and not like in Ying Yang 2 where you sue some other characters body, but unlike the X-change series it has a more adventure/Ranma-ish feel to it which makes the genderbender aspect more interesting. What is more the character Claus resembles Graham Aker a bit and the main character Rusty resembles Setsuna.F.Sei a bit… at least when in female form or in chibiformat.

I really REALLY hope that this game gets translated so I can buy it.

Has this been released in Japan yet?

Yea. It was released on March 27th according to the official site. If you’re a fan of Erogamescape, they’re fairly happy about it:

http://erogamescape.ddo.jp/~ap2/ero/tou … game=12033

It’s rated at 70 out of 100 points. No twins, so Narg didn’t get. :wink:

Mrrgh. It has the same weird audio-loop thing that Yin-Yang 2 does. Not sure how to turn it off yet in this one.

I’m also concerned as to how they’d translate this one. THe text is displayed in a confined speech bubble rather then at the bottom of the screen, so it looks like there would be less space to fit English wording without shrinking it.

Maybe they simply… won’t!

Besides these technical difficulties (that could be solved by automatically adjusting the bubble-size to the displayed text by the game-engine - maybe it actually does that for the japanese text already), if the scenario that Narg painted would come true, we could say bye-bye to every new localization anyway:

If the japanese government really would wants to ban all exports of erogames from Japan, they certainly won’t leave out the loophole of letting those games, whose export would be then forbidden, being localized by an inside company and then being sold by a cooperating company outside of Japan. After all, the localized game would still originate from an originally japanese erogame - and the fact that it would even contain demosaiced ero-CGs that would be borderline illegal under japanese jurisdiction should make things even worse!

They’d alter the size of the speech bubble. They do that with other games that don’t have speech at the bottom of the screen.

My guess is they won’t put a blanket ban on exporting of eroge. Japanese governments have been know even when they get serious to leave some wiggle room, not always much, but some.

If this happens, then I will snap. Literally.

Takuya Aihara waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Asami Satoh were not listenened to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.Takuya had been a geneticist for fourteen years. When he was younger he watched his own genetic mutations and he said to dad "I want to splice genes daddy."Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the lab section in base of the UAC he knew there were demons.“This is Takuya” the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!“So Takuya gotted his crow bar and blew up the wall.“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the demons"I will shoot at him” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. Takuya crowbared at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.“No! I must kill the demons” he shouted. The radio said "No, Takuya.You ARE the demons"And then Takuya was a woman.

Nice adaptation of copypasta.

I just thought of something. I know its that copy pasta from that 8 year old who wrote that Doom fan fiction but If you read it seriously it actually sounds like it would make a good story X-Change wise.

The year 2012 and Takuya Aihara has become dignified geneticist, then ALL HELL BREAKS LOSE. This Visual Novel would be insane, he would be like the Gorden Freeman of Japanese H Novels. Aihara would fight off those pesky demons and it starts the story off in a very serious almost dark manner and then at the end of the beginning action he gets turned into a woman as per usual.

Thinking on about how he has a wife and a career depending on your actions he starts to lose it and either A: Gets turned back into a man and retires happily= good end B: Stay as Woman ending and continue working (somewhat forced)= Mid/Grey end C: Gets killed somehow or pays the ultimate sacrifice= Death Bad/Good depending on how and the Crazy MindFuck True End D: Takuya figures everything out and resolves it (almost as if he has gone through this somewhat) and instead of just coming out without profit (that is retiring or keeping his job) he gains new found knowledge of the mysteries involving the human race etc. this and that cue epic ending super powers for Aihara ALL HAIL EMPEROR AIHARA and supreme victory for all.

Wow. You’re even more insane then me. That’s quite a feat.

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/crowd/product … index.html

What’s up with this?

Appears to be a Drama CD + Soundtrack release.

‘Extra story + the songs’ pretty much, I think.

Translation with Atlas is as follows, I edited it slightly:

So… a sequal? Or just a short add-on?

It’s a drama CD, meaning you put it in a CD player and listen to the characters talk.
No images
No installing or whatever
Just the characters talking.

Think of it as an anime episode without visuals and just sound.

Normally, Drama CD’s are either:
A spin-off
a short sequel
an ‘other’ story

For example, the Princess Waltz Drama CD continues the story after Arata is followed through the door by…I forget her name. ( Nodoka or Nonoka… something like that ) introducing a new princess.