New crowd game, ????????????

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/crowd/product … l/top.html

Another gender changing game! Not much information out, but it’s due for a March release.

If only Peach Princess would translate 3 methods to conquer the world and its fandisc!

yeah yeah, you just want to add another -gate to your signature =P

There’s nothing in those games that would need to be cut, at all. I’ve played both of them.

i to see them both as well we can also view crowd’s site without a proxy so maybe hopefully jast will announce it at the summer conventions

Actually, if Jast manages to pick up the 3 ways to conquer series, or the Vanadis Monster girl works, I’d be pleased in a genuine manner. I’m not out to villify anyone, I just want good games.

Ah, so you’re like the corporate watchdog group that campaigns against industry/policy cronyism until your group starts getting some of the kickbacks? Nice =P

I hope this one is easy to import. I’ve already finished the three ways to conquer and the fandic, still working on alternative 2.

Just placed an order in for this.

If anyone can supply a walkthrough or save file, that’d be excellent.

http://www.foolmaker.net/ tends to have good ones, but I’m having problems searching there.

the eroge RSS checker doesn’t list any kouryaku for it. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist, but you’re on your own.

Save files are on sagaoz.net, that’s 99.9% of the time the only place to bother looking.

Walkthrough

…oh crap. Based on the limited Japanese I know, it seems that this one is a game that lets you switch between characters like that other Crowd game I can’t recall the name of.

Normally I can just look up the choices and match the text, still getting the gist of things.

I think I understand some of this walkthrough, though… I can pick out some character names and a few other choice details.

I suppose I can always come back if I need any help.

Doushin~Same Heart~

Just got a package from overseas… popping it in and installing it tonight.

I meant to update sooner. Sorry about that. This is a brief review and I might make a full one later, detailing the plot more.

This is an odd one for me, since most everyone here knows that I idolize Crowd.

This game seemed… not up to par with their previous works. It almost seems like they saved content for it to put in a fandisc rather than release a full game.

The options to make choices were limited… very limited. They were restricted to which character view the story was told from at points in the game. There are only four places in the game you get to make this choice. Endings are extremely limited and it was painfully obvious what choices to make for which outcome. You don’t get to make plot decisions, like who to date or even what to answer to a question.

The graphics are nice, the voice acting is top-notch, and the writing seemed excellent.

Would I buy this game if it was translated? Yes, of course.

However, to be honest, ???3??? ??? and ???666??? are far better. FAR, far better.

The only issue is that 3 methods to conquer the world simply does not work on 64 bit machines. I would love to see them translated and released, but I have no idea how hard that would be to patch.