New Game of the Month ... Private Nurse

They have been keeping up with the game of the month theme, This month the game of the month is Private nurse (http://www.jlist.com/SEARCH/gc005).
I have already purchased this prior and can tell you that this is one excelent game, great story, and it makes you think about it, not always the obvious choice.

[ 09-14-2006, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Ah, now that is a worthy game. I didn’t like the last one.

A good thoughtful game, full of hope, anger, sadness, and love. The sex scenes are awfully detailed too, some really good positions, and the art is unique and pretty!

Whadayyaknow… just before I can start a thread about the agme of the month, someone beat me to it. Nevertheless… mayeb this a tradition we could star.

I loved Private Nurse. Too much. In fact, along with Crescendo and Hitomi My Stepsister (both of which I liked for personal reasons), Private Nurse is among my list of the best B-games I’ve played so far.

To begin with, there are the endings. There is Amria’s bittersweet ending, which was incredibly heartfelt, and shouldn’t be ignored. There was Mio’s path, which was too short, but a nice deviation. heck, even the non-hentai path was good… and I personal;ly wish the PS2 non-H version was imported, ebcause, like Kanon, the story can stand on tis own without hentai.

I loved the timing. Sure, playing for four hours may seem a drag, but, it’s far better then Tokiemki’s three days, Crescendo’s five days, and what ahve you. I prefer longer game time as, when the ednign suddenly comes, you wish it didn’t end.

~

And what did I love most about the game ?

Let me sum it up with this: Ayano/Hiroki

I believe Stretch has an avatr which reflects this. Heck, even that picture is quite popular as an advert for B-games.

~

One final comment: I noticed that two posters here are also fans of my fave. anime of the moment: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. Personally, Kyon reminds me of Hiroki, and Haruhi reminds me of Ayano… save that Kyon ahs more balls, Haruhi is more eccentric and tsundere, and Maria is played by three different characters.

Heh… if Angelsmile ever EVER comes back… maybe they should do a Haruhi B-game… just kidding.

I loved that game. I was not finishing it because my computer got crush due to Windows messed up. I will play it again later.

I like both girls.

<------- Best scene in the game right there mate.

I agree… I played through the game and was going to used that scene as my avatar until I saw it already used :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey… you could use the one where Ayano & Hiroki were walking off into the sunset. That scene was both endearing, touching and romantic, all combined into one.

Then again, I like your Haruhi avatar. It’s got that same sunset effect.

Amen to that. Almost every b-game site features that pic. It makes a good avatar, heck, even a good background. And, no matter how much I play the Ayano path, that picture alone is worth it.

They’re such a cute couple. That really was the best scene, yes. Closely followed by him wallowing in that alley during the rain. Despair, despair!

The music is really good too. Very calming and relaxing, with some depressing mixed in for good measure. The sadness of the game really shows itself when Hiroki is all alone. Very touching.

[ 09-26-2006, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Billybob ]