New Game recomendation?

Hi its me again, as you may or may not remeber i was new to this genre of games and you all gave me the advice of getting snow drop and TCI for me and my wife. Well anyway Snow Drop was nice but TCI annihilated it in game play so i really liked TCI and so did my wife. Oh Right I should get to the point … Anyway i was hoping i could get some more recomendations on some new games? as before i loved TCI so did my wife and snow drop was good too so any sudgestions would be great. is LMM any good? and remeber neither of us are really into the hard core stuff like rape and violence so that drops a few games from the list im sure. anyway this is me shuting up now.

ARRGGGHHH…

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 07-26-2002).]

Sigh. Sorry, having a mental breakdown. (Great, now instead of hitting edit, I hit reply to my own post… )

Okay, to get back to what I think I was saying…Nothing much else to say since I pretty much agree with Nobody-san’s recommendations. I’d mainly recommend Kango based on what you’ve mentioned to us before. And that you might as well get Season of the Sakura, it’s only $5 after all and it’s worth it to add to your collection.

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 07-26-2002).]

If you want to find out about Little My Maid. This topic link deals with the Little My Maid game…

princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000016.html

[This message has been edited by Soul Dragon (edited 07-26-2002).]

a little more self-promotion…

you might want to check out my website for more information on some games…i’m still building it, and don’t have every game covered yet, but i do have sections on a couple of the games recommended here

Thanks guys

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Can I get the URL. A quick search for B-Goddess on the web turned up nothing of use.

Her website is:
http://engbishoujo.tripod.com

If you ever forget it, you can always look in her profile and it's listed there. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

thanks, ekylo

Kana little sister…is that Released in english yet? Shipping even??