New games

Are there any new games coming out that are like Virgin Roster & Tuski-Possession coming out soon??? And if so what are they

RIMSHOT

… careful or someone will be expecting RimJob The Game

LOL! Good one, Senpai Papillon!

Heck, I can see “Rimshot the Game”. You are the new coach of an all-girls highschool basketball team. As a teacher and their instructor, you use, discipline, and teach them not only to be a highly trained, highly disciplined, instantly obedient team on the court, but also off the court.

(Editted because I can never remember what the “lol” code is on this board, but am convinced it has one until I try a few times. embarassed )

[This message has been edited by Darkstar (edited 02-15-2006).]

Ok if Rimshot the Game is a simmilar game then where or should I say how can I get it I can not find it anywhere??? can you help me find it please

quote:
Originally posted by Will Johnson:
Ok if Rimshot the Game is a simmilar game then where or should I say how can I get it I can not find it anywhere????? can you help me find it please [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude, they were joking! Gosh, turn on your sense of humor!

I’m sorry Will Johnson. That was a joke. Sounds like a proper b-game description, doesn’t it?

For english languange games, I cannot think of many more darkish theme games currently available. But maybe I’ve forgotten one?

Gibo is dark.
many other games have small portions that are dark as well.

AFAIK, no "pure dark (“kichiku”)-games are coming out. “Doushin - Same Heart” might be your best bet if that’s what you want; Unicorn tells me that especially the big sister’s scenario’s rather dark, so…

Otherwise, you might also keep an eye on the other Crowd-games PP will release (X-change 3 and Yin-Yang) and Crowd-games often has a certain amount of NC sex in them at least. Now if only PP were to release “Fukushuu - Ryoujoku no Yaiba” (http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum1 … 00010.html) from Crowd, that’d be more to your liking, I think ;p.

But if it’s kichiku games you want, you really should start learning japanese and start playing japanese b-games instead; thus you’d get access to the japanese market which is LARGE, and can offer you plenty of choices in terms of kichiku-games .

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 02-17-2006).]