New Hirameki games up for preorder

I will probably get “Hourglass of Summer” since I saw the first OAV anime of it and liked it(I like anime,time travel,and dating sims, having all 3 in one product already sold me ). I am pretty sure there are no H-Scenes but it still looks interesting. As for the other one I will wait until the reviews come out.

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox:
I will probably get "Hourglass of Summer" since I saw the first OAV anime of it and liked it(I like anime,time travel,and dating sims, having all 3 in one product already sold me [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] ). I am pretty sure there are no H-Scenes but it still looks interesting. As for the other one I will wait until the reviews come out.

I didn't know it was an anime first was it first anime then game?

Yeah the time travel aspect of Hourglass of Summer and the at least implied magic aspect to Tea Society of a Witch is what will probably draw me to just try each respective game eventually, regardless of anyone reviewing them, though I would like to have reviews first.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 06-24-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfson:
Well, the game is rated for ages 15 and up, so it's not likely to have anything really hentai in it in this market...

Not quite what I meant ... I meant that, because the game originally existed without h-scenes, we won't have to worry that the game won't make any sense with them removed.

Well…Eve:Burst Error also originally had H scenes in the PC-98 version that was all removed later on with tamer CGs. If you think back on the game, you can probably figure out the scenes in question :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Not quite what I meant ... I meant that, because the game originally existed without h-scenes, we won't have to worry that the game won't make any sense with them removed.

Ah... sou ka... I take your meaning then. No wierd gaps to worry about.

quote:
Originally posted by Ex-S Woo:
Well...Eve:Burst Error also originally had H scenes in the PC-98 version that was all removed later on with tamer CGs. If you think back on the game, you can probably figure out the scenes in question :P

I didn't know that... It all made pretty good sense to me. I can't think of too many scenes that could have been hentai (well, a couple... it would explain why Yayoi was so pissed at Kojiroh when she found him "tickling" Natasha...)

sou ka = I see
Thanks, Brave Soul.
It was the first thing I picked up.

Pretty good sou is one of those overworked words in Japanese, like ja is in a lot of casual speech. I wish I had a better understanding of more than a little Japanese, though–it bugs me when a character goes on with 30 seconds of speech, and the translation says something like, “I agree.”

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfson:
I didn't know that... It all made pretty good sense to me. I can't think of too many scenes that could have been hentai (well, a couple... it would explain why Yayoi was so pissed at Kojiroh when she found him "tickling" Natasha...)

Although, in thinking about it further, I can see where other hentai scenes might have been... although I'm at a loss as to where they might have stuck one for Kojiroh and Kyoko...