New Mangagamer licenses? (Update: Partial confimations)

From what i remember, they couldn’t do a TBA on the website because of how it is set up/programmed
They have to put in an exact release date for how it is done ( which seems very simplistic and probably very cheap is why )

1. Considering that MangaGamer’s only public-facing portal is its website, these new games technically haven’t been formally announced yet, just “leaked” ;p
  2. MangaGamer’s site right now appears to be simply a decked up online store. There’s no real “website” to speak of, if you compare MangaGamer’s site with other eroge publisher sites.
  3. Games can’t be delayed or cancelled if they aren’t “announced” ;p

i hope they get Hinatarte so none japanese speakers can see the extra stories

If i recall, the problem is that Tarte’s games are owned by many company’s now. I recall reading that when they closed, other company’s they worked with split the licenses. So unless they make agreements with whichever company has Hinatarte, we wont get it ( unless they have already, cause i haven’t looked up which company now owns it )
Also i believe that the short story’s involve a character from another of Tarte’s games, so it will lose it’s impact unless that other game is translated first.