New newsletter?

Lamuness, I thought you said you guys were going to try to put out a new newsletter every two to three weeks. Honestly this is mostly for those who don’t live on the bbs making sure they read every post. You give very nice updates in the bbs, but not everyone reads every post.

[This message has been edited by ksarchet (edited 09-12-2002).]

I do try to read. But don’t post that much. I mainly read at work. Hahaha Yeah I getting paid as I type this. It be nice to have a newsletter to read. Takes me about an hour an half to get work so I read heaps, or sleep.

The question is where will you get the source? I get monthly mags, but my japanese is very limited.

don’t worry, we are working on one right now…I think

I think they need to lie to us for once or something… i mean blizzard… westwood, sierra… they all do it, why cant peapri be self centered and evil and just lie about release dates so we can guestimate… (by adding 6 months)

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
I think they need to lie to us for once or something... i mean blizzard.. westwood, sierra... they all do it, why cant peapri be self centered and evil and just lie about release dates so we can guestimate.. (by adding 6 months)

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
I think they need to lie to us for once or something... i mean blizzard.. westwood, sierra... they all do it, why cant peapri be self centered and evil and just lie about release dates so we can guestimate.. (by adding 6 months)

Hmm, when I get those estimates of release dates from other companies, I use a complex formula of algebraic functions, calculus equations, phases of the moon and my trusty "Magic Eight Ball" to determine when the actual date would be...

And ksarchet-san, you mean there are people who don't live on the BBS? Who are these strange people? What do they do with their lives?

I’m not sure, but I know that only a hanfull of us seem to live here.

Yea, new newsletter.
Ask and ye shall receive, good job guys

Actually, they used to lie to us all the time, at least with respect to release “dates” that were, if the oracle they were getting the release dates from was particularly reliable that week, sort of accurate in the “ballpark estimate” sort of sense.

I’d rather see PP hold on tot he truth as much as they can, but a small lie or two wouldn’t matter much, either way, as long as they are not about releasing dates. It makes the customers unhappy if the gmaes aren’t out by the estimated date.

Well, now the new newsletter is out!

I wouldn’t want a specific release date until they finished the work on the game. Until this time, the release date could be a general time frame like the last half of 2002 or the first half of 2003.