New survey at G-Collections

Had to go for cat girls here, there really was no other choice

Hi, Im new. I choose Minna de Nyan-nyan, cause I’d love to see a cat girl game be released, and it just something different than the usual Bishoujo game.

It’s more of a animal girl/boy game and not a cat girl game.

So who suggested bisexual action? I think we should all gang up and sack them…

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
It's more of a animal girl/boy game and not a cat girl game.

Doesn't matter, it's still better than a sexfest. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I understand the cuteness appeal of cat-girls, but to be honest, not the erotic attraction. When I think of cats, I think of tempermental animals with sharp claws and teeth. The idea of getting a mouth full of cat hair is a turn-off. I’d rather have a story about a shy adolescent who gets lucky, such as Anata no Osanazuma - not that it sounds like an engrossing drama or anything.

[This message has been edited by perigee (edited 06-25-2004).]

That’s why you don’t go for the ones covered in fur You go for the cute ones with the ears and the… er… well, the cute ones

Well Wolfson dont you go for the cute ones

[This message has been edited by Thomas (edited 06-25-2004).]

Heh… well I liked Marin in Brave Soul (even though I thought her ending sucked), and one of my favorite parts of the ancient Knights of Xentar was the town of cat-girls…

quote:
I understand the cuteness appeal of cat-girls, but to be honest, not the erotic attraction. When I think of cats, I think of tempermental animals with sharp claws and teeth. The idea of getting a mouth full of cat hair is a turn-off. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

LOL!
Yeah, I can imagine that. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
quote:
You go for the cute ones with the ears and the... er... well, the cute ones [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Tail?

Oh man, there’s no choice there! Catgirls all the way! I don’t really like Turbulance’s style as much as Studio ego’s style, but of course we see all these Turbulance games as options because they are one of the few companies who will actually licence their games for English language distrobution. I hope that game wins and I hope that they leave the original title in tact as well. Perigee doesn’t see the erotic attraction of catgirls? How about now?

http://www.studio-ego.co.jp/030/ego/game/gakupara/v103.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Jason4:
I'm really disapointed that they did at least offer ONE game of the same ilk of Cresendo or Private Nurse.

You're disappointed? Did you mean to say you're disappointed they're bringing over games like Crescendo and Private Nurse? Or am I just smoking crack?

They probably meant didnt hehe. I guess I should email g-c and vote. I totally forgot to.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
You're disappointed? Did you mean to say you're disappointed they're bringing over games like Crescendo and Private Nurse? Or am I just smoking crack?

Nah, it's the horror of the typo.

EDIT: Hmm, sounds like a movie name "The horror of the typo".

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 06-26-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfson:
You go for the cute ones with the ears and the… er… well, the cute ones

Originally Posted by Benoit:
Tail?

Uh… yeah, sure… tail is definitely what I was thinking of…

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
I hope that game wins and I hope that they leave the original title in tact as well.

I hope so, too, on both counts... I don't see what's wrong with the title as it stands (or at least a close English approximation)--No need to come up with some silly alternate title.

quote:
Originally posted by Jason4:
I have to agree. I'm am not impressed at all by the selection they gave. It seems to me that G-Col is moving away from romantic/"softer" games and more towards sex-sex-sex and darker games. Those maybe the big sellers, but those aren't my cup of tea. I'm really disapointed that they did at least offer ONE game of the same ilk of Cresendo or Private Nurse. And I know that I'm not the only one who wants more of the softer games.

As far as a choice.. I guess I'll have to go with the cat-girl game because it's different and expands market a bit. (I doubt I'll buy it though)

Assuming you meant "didn't," I'd have to agree... G-Collections had titles like Chain and Kana at one point in time (well, they still have them), but now nothing that they pull out of the hat seems to have any deep story behind it. Aside from the cat-girls, I picked Minna de Nyan-nyan because it was at least a little different in look from the rest of the games, which were otherwise the same old thing, as far as I was concerned.

I was going to pick one of the trab games, but for everyone elses sake I picked the animal fetish sex romp game. I found out the cahracter designs are bythe person woh was behind marionette company for the dreamcast. What the heck I guess…

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfson:
Uh... yeah, sure... tail is definitely what I was thinking of... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Then what were you thinking of? I can't make it out.
quote:
Originally posted by smog:
I was going to pick one of the trab games, but for everyone elses sake I picked the animal fetish sex romp game. I found out the cahracter designs are bythe person woh was behind marionette company for the dreamcast. What the heck I guess..

Wow, what a nice guy! Sure, it will probably be a sex romp, but it's a whole catgirl game and not just one character. Turbulance style isn't a plus, but it's still attractive. I really hope they choose Minna de Nyan-nyan. Not only are catgirls my personal favorite, but I think it will sell pretty well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

One of the Japanese-literate members should translate the summaries of each title of the companies G-Collections can translate. That way we could recommend G-Collections which titles we would like to see. It seems they have been lurking around here listening to us, when I see their surveys.