New survey at G-Collections

Well this time they are asking you wich game
you will see translated!!!
So hurry over to G-C and do the survey.

Great… all the details are in Japanese So I guess I’ll just look at the covers and take my pick… Hmmm… I think I’ll go for the nekojin–I’m up for a little kink! So how does one do one of G-Collection’s surveys, anyway?

Just send them a email with your answer and
your email adress

Ah! There it is… I didn’t see the e-mail address the first time I was looking through it. Thanks.

Woohoo I picked the catgirl one, we can never have too many games with catgirls then I put all the above as my next choice Heh I hope I win cuz that 1000 would be enough to get me a free game

hmm, I have to go with the catgirl one since it is something different, The others don’t look bad but they look like the usual cookie cutter story.

I have to go with the catgirl game. I entertain no illusions; the catgirl game looks to be about as stereotyped and typical as the rest. But they’re catgirls. I don’t CARE if it’s cliched ^___^

I had to go for 5. Gimai-Hitomi (Mercure)
Although I wouldn’t mind the catgirl one either

Woo-hoo! I’m jazzed So far that’s four unanimous votes for [i]Minna de Nyan-nyan[i]… maybe we’ll get to see some cat-girls

Oops… someone snuck in another vote But at least they gave the nekomina honorable mention

I’m undecided on the games. Cat girl would be nice for a change, but I doubt its going to be any bette than the rest,

Anata no Osanazuma looks decent and so doe the one from mercure. Too bad the mercure one is probably some rape game.

Guess I better make a decision soon.

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
Anata no Osanazuma looks decent and so doe the one from mercure. Too bad the mercure one is probably some rape game.

Guess I better make a decision soon.

You're probably the only other person besides me that has said that they found the idea of Anata no Osanazuma to be an interesting game.

I really like the OP song, enough to download the free MP3 on Trabulance's site.

Naturally, as with all Trabulance games, there's a "harem" route, and the demo video shows the scene where you marry all of them at once. I thought that the "wedding dresses" are awfully erotic.

Sorry, I accidentally hit “back” on my browser and it posted the same message twice…

I can’t delete this post, so I’m just shortening it.

[This message has been edited by kasumi (edited 06-24-2004).]

Frankly I do not like any of the titles listed. But if pushed for a choice, I will say let’s go for the nekomimi.

My vote: Catgirls ^_^v

Gimai-Hitomi is teh win by virtue of some really gorgeous character designs. We need more like that. As cool/sexy as catgirls unquestionably are, it’s Trabulance and I don’t know if I can take any more from them!

Like most, I chose Minna de Nyan-nyan. Out of the five titles, it looks the most decent.

@Darc
No its not from Trabulance.
Its from Yamikumo Tsushin

I chose Oshiete Agechau 2.

(Kaede was a big factor since I liked her so much in Kango 1)

Thomas: I stand very corrected. Trabulance do have a similar-looking catgirl game, but it isn’t that one.