New to bishoujo

Well, I’m new to Bishoujo games. I got a copy of Xchange 2 last week, and I’ve been playing it just about non-stop. But I wonder if anyone out there can tell me how to avoid getting pumped in the store room every game by Kouji. Also, I’d like to avoid the pervert bus, as well.

those things are pretty much something u gotta deal with in every game

yeah, but at least you have a skip button somewhere :slight_smile:

in that x-change 2 I don’t recall a way to avoid the perv bus

Nope. There isn’t any. You just have to live with it.

The scenes in question are actually a large part of the reason many of us here aren’t the greatest fans of the XChange series …

Eh? I don’t see why though, or is it that you don’t have a choice of not playing that scene? O.o

I, personally, don’t enjoy seeing my character getting pumped in a storeroom. That’s about it though.

Honestly, what did you expect from a game like this anyway? If you don’t like the scene, just skip it. Not that hard :slight_smile:

Oh, I don’t own the game.

Anyhow, Welcome bamboo. Enjoy the games. I’d like to recommend Tokimeki Check-in for you to play next, but it’s all up to you. Have fun.

Tokimeki Check in, Private Nurse, are 2 great games indeed to try. Also a story based one that has no H-scenes in it is Ever 17 Out of Infinity. (man I wish Never 7 was available on PC, well to my knowledge it isn’t but if anyone knows it is please share please share!!!)

[ 07-14-2006, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Guess I’ll have to check’em out later on :slight_smile:

well i may have to give the check in and ever 17 a try myself but yeah in the first 2 x changes u can’t avoid the perv buses or the kouji scene’s but thats what the skip function is for in the 3rd one u can avoid them both with the right choices!

Doesn’t sounds so “bad” afterall ^^

And you have your choice of two different outfits :smiley: such a stupid and unskippable sequence :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey hey, don’t give out too much info here. I still havn’t got my copy yet ^^

Yes and i’ve heard the perv bus back in XC3 :frowning:

the perv bus is avoidable though!

_>

X-Change is pretty far out for even the suspension of believability and the perv bus just is something that for even X-Change is out in left field. It also contibutes nothing to the storyline.

Now since i’m against editing out content, reguardless of form (which is why i am for readding missing content from Mayclub and such), I can’t be against editing out the perv bus…but I really think it should have never been put in.

Actually I was talking about the second game, still haven’t ordered the third one.