New user!

Welcome to the forums, Kurosagi-kun. Hehehe… I agree with you. They, Narg-dono and Coolgamer, are, surely, unique characters here, ne?

OK, I suggest you to read these threads:

1. Come See Me Tonight;

2. next game purchase–suggestions?

My personal B-games rating:

1. A-class (Excellent!!! :slight_smile: ): Casual Romance Club (CRC), CMST2, DYLHB2, Let’s Meow Meow!, Hitomi - My Stepsister, Please Enjoy the Idol - Idols Galore!, etc.

2. D-class (Average… :frowning: ): you wasted your precious money…

I didn’t rate the B-games from Hirameki International because I didn’t play them yet. But I believe they are between B-class and C-class.

Note: Of course, this B-games rating is my personal opinion and isn’t necessarily similar to another opinion.

[ 06-08-2007, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

What no F class or listings?

Oh and yea, i’d have to swap around a lot of you a,b and c classes. Your D class listings are approrpiate though.

[ 06-08-2007, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Well, Jinnai-kun… I guess the D-class and lower levels/classes, until Z-class are mediocre, insignificant, bad B-games. For that very reason, I think F-class is unnecessary… Or am I wrong? Just my opinion. :slight_smile:

But, my ranking is imaginary. Then, if you would like to modify it, please, feel free to alter it, OK? :smiley:

E.g.: 00) or 01) S-class (Perfect!!! :eek: )

[ 06-09-2007, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Welcome to the boards!

Give it a try to some more plot-wise games, like Crescendo or Figures of Happiness. It’s a different “approach” from the b-games you played, so you might as well like’em. :slight_smile:

Hey, Kurosagi-kun… Your avatar is from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien or not? :frowning:

Hehehe… One of my weak points is my very limited knowledge about Japanese B-games… Blush :roll:

EDITED: Yes, I’ve already confirmed. This girl is Mitsuki Hayase.

[ 06-08-2007, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

:slight_smile:

You’re welcome, Kurosagi-kun.

But I think you’re wrong. I like her very much and also admire her, too. Well, I guess that’s normal if your girlfriend is/was unconscious for three years, ne? I don’t want to talk about its merit and if it is ethic/moral or not.

I love long haired, short haired, ponytail and, sometimes, pigtail girls

I’m absolutely sure that you’ll enjoy these new B-games. Good luck!!!

My S-Class Listing would be small (atleast compared to the H-games i’ve played):

S-Class (Super): Eve Burst Error, Desire, Divi-Dead, True Love, Seasons of Sakura, Cresendo, Tsukihime, Princess Maker 3 (Japanese only)* & Popotan (Japanese only), Yume Miru Kusuri: A Drug that Makes You Dream***

A-Class (Awesome): Kana: Little Sister, Brave Soul, Castle Fantasia 2 Renewal, Kingdom, Three Sisters Story, Runaway City, Adam Double Factor (only because the last in the series i’ve never been able to aquire), Doushin, Tokimeki Check In!, Planetarium*, Critical Point, Casual Romance Club, Pia Carrot series (Japanese only), Princess Maker 2*, Nocturnal Illusions, May Club. Piece of Wonder* **, Hourglass of Summer ***

B-Class (Above Average): Chain: Lost Footsteps, Come See Me Tonight 1 & 2**, Do you like horny bunnies?, Heart de Roommate, The Sagura Family**, X-Change 2, Let’s Meow Meow, Gloria, The Maid Story, Little My Maid**, Snow Drop, Figures of Happiness***, Tea Society of a Witch***

C-Class (Average): Idols Galore!, Pick Me, Honey!, Knights of Xentar (Dragon Knight 3), X-Change, Yin-Yange X-Change Alternative

D-Class (Below Average): Hitomi: My Stepsister**, Secret Wives Club, Slave Pageant, Virgin Roster - Shukketsubo, Tsuki: Possesion, Fatal Relations, Love Potion, Amy’s Fantasies, etc.

E-Class (Don’t Buy): Do you like Horny Bunnies? 2, Amuzement Park*, Jewel Knights Crusader (but not because of the loli), etc.

• Non-hentai
    ** Would have been ranked higher, but the story degenerated into a bunch of sex scenes midway through
    *** Ranking based upon limited amount of playtime

Now let me note what i use to rank these. Basically i use it based upon not just b-games, but on every game i’ve ever played. And outside of RPGs and tatical games, most of the games i don’t care for much that i’ve played. Also, as games go down on the list, i tend to not bother with them if they are older and generally unavailable, unless they really stand out for some reason…

Now i do probably have different tastes than others here somewhat as I do tend to like goth loli stuff…

[ 06-09-2007, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

From the S-games, tsukihime need to be imported and the english translation patch downloaded. I would also add Wind -a breath of heart-, again, you would need to by the japanese version and apply the patch. There is also Fate Stay Night which also has a fan translation going (they already relased the patch for one of the three routes). Since you are a KGNE fan, there is a translation project for that as well, but it’ll probably take at least 2 more years to complete.

On the english side, if you can actually find it, I would recommend True Love, a dating simulator its like causual romance club but with better game play, some stat building and more story.

Kana, little sister is also good, like KGNE its more down to earth then say Jewel Knights Crusader.

I would not get Adam double factor simply because its not the complete version, Eve the fatal attraction is the completed version of that game (japanese only), I would actually give this game an E and thats being generous.

I would drop Piece of Wonder down to B simply because it gets reptative after awhile, and bump Figure of Happiness to A but thats my personal opion.

Another game that has been fully translated is Gadget Trial, mostly a strategy RPG with some funny dialouge in between (none H)

PS its good to see another Mitsuki fan, most people who watched KGNE are either pro Mitsuki or pro Haruka it seems. (I like both, although I like Mitsuki better).

[ 06-10-2007, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: Idofgrahf ]

Wind and Fate/Stay night i haven’t played, but from the way they sound i’d agree. And yea, i forgot about Gadget Trial…I never cared for much of Figure of Happiness, but then i don’t care for games where they try to lead you to go after a specific girl, which is why XC2 isn’t as high (and the only reason it’s that high is because i like Chisoto so much).

[ 06-10-2007, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Tsukihime you might have to open you wallet a bit wider than most games for. Plus they might still be working on a 1.2 patch.

My Avatar is the last picture of Mitsuki’s true ending with Taka in KGNE. Muv-luv alternative does have Mitsuki, Haruka and mentions Taka as well, though if you like all three characters, you’re better off not playing it.

Tsukihime’s english patch was completed awhile ago, I’ve never had a problem with V1.1 of the patch. Melty blood translation is also complete, V1.6 and it is the sequal to tsukihime. There is also shuffle as well, though the patch for shuffle is still being editied.

I believe that a lot of people in Animesuki.com rooted for mitsuki instead of Haruka: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=12444.

[ 06-11-2007, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: Idofgrahf ]

Mostly text errors, which have actually had fair amount documented. Probably not quite enough for a patch yet though. I believe they also were working on fixing some installation problems on very specific machine setups.

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Very few choices and in addition they censored it by cutting out the h scenes. The storyline wasn’t that great.

[ 06-14-2007, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]