New version of the forums!

Wow, the new colours are less eye burning then before. Not bad. And I have to admit I wasn’t that interested in Doushin before but the idea has grown on me for some time so I may well get it eventually.

ok, benoit…so what do you want me to do in order to come to a compromise for everybody?

• force it to UTF-8 thus screwing up the display of old posts that contain japanese, and leaving the database with japanese that are partly encoded in Shift-JIS (old posts) and partly in unicode (new posts)?
  • force it to Shift-JIS thus prompting win98 users such as you that your IE has no japanese compatibility (although i believe the solution to this is to install the japanese display pack for IE from windowsupdate which is free)?
  • force it to ISO thus everytime there is a post with japanese in it everybody has to manually change the encoding to shift-jis?

ADD:
woops, forgot that you might NOT be running IE :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 05-24-2006, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

This is yet another reason XP is so much better…i can just leave my non-unicode settings at Japanese (since that’s what 99% of my non-unicode i view is).

Preordered it already. :slight_smile:

This will be the first Peach Princess game I’ve bought, that I didn’t play the original Japanese version of first. Should be interesting.

Heh… I’d be one of those people. We can use the Internet for “fun” during our 45 min lunch break, so long as the SurfControl doesn’t stop it. The main Peach Princess site is blocked, but not the message board. :slight_smile:

Heh… my personal site is blocked though. Go fig. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 05-24-2006, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

[quote]
Originally posted by Nargrakhan:
Heh… my personal site is blocked though. Go fig. :wink:

[ 05-24-2006, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Thomas ]

Leave it like it is now. I can live with it. Just wanted to get my voice out, that’s all.

As I said in the other topic, I use Windows 95. I’d think people would know by now, after my “No more Win9x support” topic.

Indeed, I don’t use that piece of crap. I don’t even have it installed on my PC anymore. :smiley:

I stand corrected on the “surf at work” issue, though I maintain that most people who admit to doing that do it while they should really be working.

Thank you very much, Lamuness!! And if all my complaints and whining have this POWER :o :o :o :o ) and one thing Baldo: i will write in the future, as a board rule, to NOT post adult/sensitive images as visual thumbs/links.[/b]
[/quote]
NOOO, you remembered :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: !

[ 05-24-2006, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Baldo ]

well, get going and edit your post :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if you do, you’ll have at least one supporter!

It is more better now. =)