New Yaoi / GxB releases?

I know there’s quite a few releases already in the works( all bishojo and most of the ones coming up not really appealing to me) , but can somebody give me any news about future potential yaoi or GxB games ? Even a confiramtion that there’s going to be more of them someday would be something .
I know there’s a lot of fun games out there aimed at women & gay men so please release them ! Anime games aren’t just for straight men !

sigh

It’s an old topic, and I think there are at least two other users out there who have vocies similar interests. Besides, Pete himself said that there is a possibility, though no definite plan, to look into those markets.

And personally, if I ever wanted a GxB otome game to be localized, my first choice would be anything by Sugar Beans, since they’re a subsidiary of Will… unless there’s an otome game that scored a huge hit at the EGS

According to the AX Panel, when this topic was brought up, Peter mentioned that the two current Yaoi titles in the JAST lineup have unfortunately not sold as well as hoped, so currently there is no more Yaoi titles in the pipeline, but that could easily change in the future.

It all depends on demand and sales =D.

As for Otome games…, I dont think any have been localized in the US, though someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Although this goes against my preferences, I hope things do change. Esp. for the fujoshi.

Oh, and you aren’t wrong; no otome games, at least eroge ones, have been localized. I’m not sure about all=ages ones though.

I’ve heard great things about Princess Nightmare ( a girl with a harem of cute monster boys : vampire , werewolf , etc ) , that would sound like an excellent choice for a future release .
Thanks for the response , it’s nice to at least know where things stand .
I know in Japan yaoi games are marketed toward women , but there is a large gay market here that don’t even know these games exist . I 'd recommend looking into submiting your games for review or even an article with gay magazines and newspapers . Can’t see how it could hurt anything.

I would love to see some otome games translated. I’m not to interested in YAOI games. Anyway I got Yo-Jin-Bo and it’s really funny. I love it. I also own quite a few Japanese otome games aside from my bishoujo collection. Princess Nightmare does look good. I got the game but I don’t understand a thing XD The cg’s are very pretty though.

Oh. btw. I uploaded a list of all the PC otome games released and soon to be released. Here
Hope that the info was useful :slight_smile:
Another company not on the list:
C-Sawat
Solentia - online game?

also as some said. The most wise move is to go and get games from sugar beans first. PP has a contract with WILL right? I hope Under the Moon will get translated some day or that game from Aromarie.

Oh rofl… I stand correct. There was an otome game… Yo-Jin-Bo. It’s actually pretty sad I forgot considering I own the game and know the translator >.>;;…