Newbie here, need help, looking for anime movies and gam

hi Guys,

I was wondering if anybody could help me. I am looking for 2 different types of anime movies or games. I am looking for an anime movie or game that offers good, big breasted anime characters with hot, erotic animated sex scenes. The other thing that i am looking for is bloody animated movies or games that features lots of blood and gore, like decapitations, limbs flying, dismemberment. you name it.

Let me know of any ideas or suggestions as to what type of films or games can offer me this.

Thanks

as for anime the gore part you probably can’t go wrong with fist of the northstar. Another good one while not as bloody is Berserk, Hellsing is also pretty bloody along with Goku midnight eye.

A lot of the older manga releases were pretty bloody. I think wicked city had a lot of that stuff didnt it? It’s been so long since I watched any of of the old stuff.

yep, lots of the old stuff. Wicked City, Guy, Urutsukidoji. As for the games, their is very little in the translated genre with animated sex scenes. Chain had some movement, as did Do you like Horny Bunnies?

Bible Black for sex and Ninja Scroll for limb removal @_@

quote:
Originally posted by psx2k1:
I am looking for an anime movie or game that offers good, big breasted anime characters with hot, erotic animated sex scenes.

Thanks

Bible Black is the way to go...

...no doubt in my mind

A good h-game with lots of gore was dividead.
It was pretty good in a very dark way. :slight_smile: