News from Hobibox

Did a search on that company at Getchu.com and I say that their games looks quite interestign! and the one they’ve selected seems to be a comedy-adult bishoujo game more than anything else, so it looks good .

They picked a game by one of my fave artists this time!
About time :stuck_out_tongue:

A will buy for me…
Its called MuvLuv or something.
The Japanese release date is still undecided.
^_^;

[This message has been edited by H-Gurl (edited 07-15-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
[quote] Originally posted by H-Gurl:
[b]They picked a game by one of my fave artists this time!
About time :P

A will buy for me...
Its called MuvLuv or something.
The Japanese release date is still undecided.
^_^;

[This message has been edited by H-Gurl (edited 07-15-2002).]

Well I finaly got a copy of my all time favorite DOS game on order --
Season of the Sakura. J-list seems to have the last few copies left on this planet. Get it now before it is gone forever.
[/b] [/quote]

Erm...no thanks ^_^;;
SOS wasn't my cup of tea.

Oh, yeah, as I usually do when people here talks about a game; here is the getchu.com page for the game: http://comike.entame.net/soft.phtml?id=7060

Hmm, I swear, I’m sure that I’ve seen that game somehere on Gamelex Gs…

Strange that they didn’t ask for rights to translate the great Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (¬åN¬Ç¬™¬ñ]¬Ç√û¬âi¬â") from Age,and pick up this 2 mediocre title instead.

Oh well.

quote:
Originally posted by Orochi:
Strange that they didn't ask for rights to translate the great Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (ŒN‚ª–]‚Þ‰i‰") from Age,and pick up this 2 mediocre title instead.

Oh well.

Actually, according to my accurate sources (and *very accurate* this time, I had this verified with hobibox themselves), they had the rights to kimi ga ita kisetsu for more than a year ago (that's what hobibox told me personally a year and a half ago). Well...maybe we will see that title in the future; it is currently one of the most influential bishoujo game at this recent time...but getting the rights to the same company is already one big step.

quote:
Originally posted by Kagami:
(...)
Hrm, they had rights to "Kimi ga ita kisetsu," but now going with MuvLuv (which isn't out in Japan yet)? But the really huge one was the one in between, "Kimi ga Nozomu Eien"

Truly one of the most awesome things ever written. Not to slam things like Kana, but KimiNozo made me cry without having to resort to killing off characters to do it.

Imagine a second, Kagami-san, that they have KimiNozo scheduled for 2003... just in the same time period than Kakyuu2. It would really mean the end of the world as we know it, right?

Found it!: http://www.gamelexgs.com/gameinfo/2001/ka/kimigaitakisetu/index.htm

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
Imagine a second, Kagami-san, that they have KimiNozo scheduled for 2003... just in the same time period than Kakyuu2. It would really mean the end of the world as we know it, right?

Well, it is not the end of the world yet. Imagine that they also sneak in Doukyuusei 3, Pia Carrot 4, Senti 3, etc. etc. etc. All in the same time period! (Well, I don't think that will happen, but... )

quote:
Originally posted by fxho:
Well, it is not the end of the world yet. Imagine that they also sneak in Doukyuusei 3, Pia Carrot 4, Senti 3, etc. etc. etc. All in the same time period! (Well, I don't think that will happen, but... )
Yeah, but neither Doukyuu3, Pia4, Senti3, etc. are announced (if ever), while Kakyuu2 is scheduled for 2003 (I'd add "Clannad", but it's scheduled for 2002... somewhen) and Hobibox are planning to released Age's games. So, this is a possibility, not a mere dream/wish/delusion...