Nippon Ichi's Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure Returns

Sweet. Marl Oukoku no Ningyo Hime is getting a release on the Nintendo DS.

http://the-magicbox.com/0805/game080531b.shtml

I love my DS.

I got Playstation’s Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure for $20 new. I played it for short time and one day. It was fun. >.> Many users at Gamefaqs complained it because it was too girly. :oops:

Well… I refused to sell it because it was collection.

Sweet, Atlus USA has announced release dates for Disgaea DS and Rhapsody DS. Both come out on September 23.

Now, will it retain the original Japanese voices and songs? God, I hope so, but I’m not holding my breath, all these recent Atlus published releases have localized songs and English voices :frowning:

Atlus released PS2’s Arcana Heart to America, few months ago. I read the article that it did not change Japanese voices. I hope so.

Sweet, it looks like Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure for the DS will be a subtitled affair from Atlus USA. Preorders on Rosenqueen even come with a music CD and booklet. Disgaea DS on the other hand will be dubbed :frowning: Sorry, but I have to pass on dubbed Disgaea.

Well, took the plunge and pre-ordered from Rosenqueen, 'cos it comes with a musical booklet and CD, I hope this will help secure further releases of the Marl Kingdom series to the States. Love the songs and the character animations in this game.