Nitroplus USA

JAST USA signed licensing deal with nitro+

Basically nitroplus USA is part of JAST USA (if you didn’t read the website title) also the site was updated last month.

If you know, then why should you expect a separate forum for Nitroplus USA? I think that this forum is quite enough… :slight_smile:

This forum used to be a lot livelier than it is now. There’s a few posts a day to a few threads now.

If you start a forum just for NitroPlus games, none of which are even out, then you’ll split the audience between here and there, and then that other forum will just die anyway (releases will be too infrequent).

Depends.
If I’m allowed to flood the Nitro+ forums, I can post a hundred hymns to and pictures of Azifu every single day of the year for a few decades~ \o/

More seriously, are there many (any?) non-Japanese proficient Nitro+ fans? I’d bet that no, since Nitro+ games are only available in Japanese. Thus, since non-Japanese Nitro+ fans are for the most part proficient in Japanese, I’m willing to bet they could go and post in Japanese boards if they feel like it.
So, blah, on day, after a few games are released, mayhap, but now is useless.

Why not invite them here thegreat?

I’ve been very excited about Nitro+ partnering with Jast.

There’s a helluva lot of lurkers though. Back in July there were over 90 people logged in at once, but only like 10 or so of them actually posted something that day. Granted it was probably due to the whole JAST censorship fiasco. We also seem to get at least two or so new accounts registered every week.

Not dead… just quiet. On the plus side, it does make this a rather close knit forum community, despite our disagreements and arguments. Most regulars are very aware of each other’s eroge fetishes and interests… at least those they’ll admit to. :wink:

Wouldn’t hurt I suppose… either JAST could make a new forum or just have a forum link that points to this one. The forum here could probably use a little sprucing up though.

EA does what you say… a forum for each of their game series/subcompanies. I’d hate to be the poor bastard who manages it all though. It’s like one big spider web… which probably accounts for why some of them have no administrative supervision, judging from the childish posts there, and no decent activity (I don’t count posts that claim, “this forum is mine”) for months… But a forum specific to Nitro+ wouldn’t be a bad thing. Depends what the [color=red]Red Names[/color] would like, and if having such a forum would draw the fans to central location.

I’m sorta surprised this forum’s population didn’t get more vocal Nitro+ fans though… I’m sure if JAST censored the releases without warning, they’d all suddenly show up, so maybe that would be a better recruiting drive for forum activity. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm… I’ve heard A LOT about that company, so I’m really looking forward to it. I still have Phantom on my “to play” list.

How about games like “Togainu no Chi”? Will they be including “+Chiral” games? Note: I’m not averse to BL or whatever kinda games as long as it’s got a good story. :stuck_out_tongue:

@thegreat: I second Peri’s suggestion to invite Nitroplus fans to this forum. As you may see our atmosphere is mostly friendly, so I assume if they survive other forums, they will have no problem hanging around here.
@Narg: That’s a really cunning method, driving people to the forum by censoring a game. Hope staff members were not paying attention.