Originally posted by fxho:
Added to the fact that most ren'ai games are made specifically for DC or PS/PS2

DC???
You mean PC

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Alicia:
DC???
You mean PC

No typo in my post; I meant DC. If you check Jinnai-san's reply to your post, we were all referring to consoles.

Oh

quote:
Originally posted by Jinnai:
got a problem there doug? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Yea, but its not really close to an rpg....not atleast by oldschool definition...(and no i'm not talking about hackfests...i never liked hacking games much....unfortunatly those are the norm...sigh...)

Actually i always perfered playing for the Empire (although the game is before then)

[This message has been edited by Jinnai (edited 12-28-2003).]

Yes it's definitely easier by playing Darkside, but I like the challenge of the lightside path and the character conversations really flesh out all the game characters.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Yes it's definitely easier by playing Darkside, but I like the challenge of the lightside path and the character conversations really flesh out all the game characters.

Well thanks to your comments (and the fact i have a gift card) i think i'm gonna go buy me KotOR, though i hope they still come out with the mods they said they were going to around Christmas...that and i wished they'd have made playing the dark side a bit more difficult...more or less for the consiquences of certain actions...they can't really make it harder to become a dark side person, but atleast, unlike most rpgs you can chose your own path.
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Doug:
[b] Yes it's definitely easier by playing Darkside, but I like the challenge of the lightside path and the character conversations really flesh out all the game characters.

quote:
Well thanks to your comments (and the fact i have a gift card) i think i'm gonna go buy me KotOR, though i hope they still come out with the mods they said they were going to around Christmas...that and i wished they'd have made playing the dark side a bit more difficult...more or less for the consiquences of certain actions...they can't really make it harder to become a dark side person, but atleast, unlike most rpgs you can chose your own path.

It's easier by playing Darkside because morals don't come into play when making money. (The good stuff ain't cheap) [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 01-01-2004).]

I never understood how taking money as a reward that was previously agreed to either as a formal agreement or as an offer is considered evil…

Now demanding a reward for something is different…

quote:
I never understood how taking money as a reward that was previously agreed to either as a formal agreement or as an offer is considered evil...

Now demanding a reward for something is different...

To what circumstance in the game are you referring? I've never played it, so...